Toluna, New Low, 27 cents for 25 minute Survey

Whatatay

I got an email from Toluna to take a 25 minute survey for 900 points.

Since 3000 points equals 1 dollar, 900 points equals 27 cents.

I have seen 50 cent surveys but never ones this low, other than free sweepstakes ones. I won't even bother with $1.00 for a 20 minute survey and now Toluna wants me to to spend 25 minutes on a 27 cent survey? Are they nuts?

I sent them an email about this but will doubt I hear anything back.

Just like Myview! I did the math. They wanted to give me 1200 points for a 25 minutes survey. 1400 points is $1. I haven't taken one survey with them since their new Point system. What a joke! 35000 points = $25. I'd have to do a little over 25 surveys to get that. I'll pass. Are these sites changing for the worst?

Just got another one from Toluna for a 40 minute survey for 69 cents (2100 points). Are they freaking crazy? So far I haven't received a reply to my email asking if they were nuts for offering 27 cents for a 20 minute survey.

In the UK we are dealing with Toluna - France. I am currently owed more than 20,000 points dating back to Surveys completed in August! That it is not a lot more than this, is due to the fact that I have ceased completing any more of their surveys until these points are added. In addition, I am still waiting for £30 worth of vouchers ordered in September and October respectively. All my attempts to contact them (via their web page and by e-mail) are largely igmored. I have even contacted Avner Erez, who is connected to Toluna and who based in the UK and did receive a reply from him, but only to say he had passed on my e-mail to Toluna Customer Services! Needless to say, I have heard nothing since. A further e-mail to Avner Erez has also been ignored. In the UK we have a well-known money-saving website known as the Martin Lewis Money-Saving site. There is a huge forum devoted entirely to complaints about Toluna that has to be seen to be believed! How Toluna can keep getting away with this kind of fraud is beyond me! Most of us complainants have resolved that as soon as we receive the vouchers we are owed, we are quitting the company. :evil: