What survey sites have you deleted! And why?

mrbucket

This should be an interesting topic here.

Many people have different reasons for belonging to a panel. Many have a reason as to why they are no longer a member.

Lot's of post telling about these sites, but would like to know more. I have listed a few of mine to start it off.

Survey Company Reason for leaving

Greenfield--- You've earned an entry into our monthly no use sweepstakes. Did you think you was getting

paid for that survey?

OTX--- Thank you for spending an hour doing the survey, but you did not qualify. Try another?

NPDOR--- Think they are related to Greenfield, so I use that excuse here too.

Say Nation--- Did we tell you before you signed up that we use OTX surveys?

Harris Interactive-- Yes we are a survey company, but did you sign up for more than 1 survey in a 2 month period?

Survey Spot--- We'll get your points to you sometime, but dont ask us when. Try our instant loser game.

Toluna/My2cents--- Yes we bought a somewhat decent site and messed it up. What you going to do about it?

MyVoice--- Here, let us download this software so we can track your every move.

Hot Spex--- Sorry, we spent all the money in making a nice site for you. That's why we cant afford to pay.

ACOP--- No real reason here, just tooooooooooooooo long between surveys. Good enough reason.

There are more but this is just a starter to see where this thread will go. Just short and to the point without too much detail. Just posts as to why you left, not the ones you like. There is a thread for that category.

Please, NO SURVEY COMPANY workers here. Want to see WHY people leave these companies. It's like you folks, getting a survey and not paying for it. LOL, just kidding survey takers.

I have a very simple rule. If a survey site doesn't promptly pay the equivalent of $10/hr, I don't bother. That eliminates most of them. OTX was the first to go, a long time ago.

I left NPDOR and also Hotspex long ago. I'll probably end up ditching Mindfield and surveyspot because of their new cheap payments. I'm sticking with ACOP because although they come rarely, they always pay $4. I've qualified for a few more surveys this week compared to the past month, so hopefully things pick up again.

I still consider myself a bit of a newbie,because I still sign up for a new site once in a while,but I have already dropped all of the ones you mentioned mrbucket,and for the exact same reasons,except for myvoice-I had never heard of them until now,and I'm glad of it!I'm also about ready to drop Synovate since they can't be bothered to answer my emails or credit my points,and they never sent me many invites at all anyway. I don't think I will do any more Epoll surveys either,because they also don't send many,and i cashed out for a whole 5 dollar electronic Amazon card that i still haven't received,and i know it's been at least a month now.When I first started doing surveys,I signed up with some real crappy ones that it didn't take me long to unsubscribe from,like sendearnings,and Inboxdollars. When I FINALLY got up to enough points to get a prize from zoom panel,i quit doing theirs!

Looks like survey head will be joining my list too if they don't get their act together soon.

I'll be weeding out the bad ones soon. I'm about to cash out on quite a few of them and have already decided which ones I'm going to say goodbye to as soon as I get my money (or prize or whatever!).

NPD is the first to go. I'd rather take my chances with PCH.

Toluna is a pain in the a** and now teamed with Greenfield they're a double pain in the a**!

I'll be lucky to reach payout with Inboxdollars and SendEarnings before my 1 year anniversary with them. Good riddance to them and their 2 cent emails.

SayNation seems to be more for teenagers, so I don't get too much with them.

Netverdix is only good for about $2 every couple of months.

I'm a member of alot of panels that I have not even heard from since I signed up. I think I'll just sit on those. There's always that fat chance I'll be invited to a focus group some day (lol)!

In the meantime, after cashing out with the ones I keep I'll be much choosier about the invitations I accept. If things don't start looking up with SurveySpot and MyView they'll be the next ones I give the boot.

I see your point about Epoll Kim,and and i think i will stay with them,more for the fact that they actually did respond to my email to them,which has become a huge pet peeve of mine with other sites who never respond. I am thinking of using a new rule for myself:I will only email a survey company twice over any problem,and if they don't respond to the1st one,then i'll give them a week to respond to the 2nd.After that,if they still haven't responded then i will no longer do their surveys. If I'm not worth their time,then they are not worth mine.

Today I finally got my amazon gift code from epoll-yay!

Squeeto-I know how Epoll is a little frustrating to get out the prize but when they say wait 6 weeks they mean 6 weeks.I personally like Epoll only because when you do a survey they always credited your account immediately after doing it.Yeah it takes forever to get enough points to cash out but if your like me a survey taker who will probably be doing them now until the day you die then they really aren't that bad.By the time you get enough to cash out it'll be a nice little surprise.Not only that have you done a survey where they say you dont qualify?It's up to you but I'll continue with them at least their not bothersome.I

FYI Epoll has the following "terms":

Members who have not completed at least one survey in any continuous 12 month period will be deemed inactive and all points accumulated by that member will be forfeited. In addition, the member's account may be subject to termination.

I got stung by this precisely because they DON'T send any surveys. I lost all of my "earnings". :evil: Epoll got the boot by me!

• 4 weeks later...

I am a newbie here .I belong to several survey sites.

I dropped Valued opions because after 2 months I never once qualified for anything .

I want to drop Mindfield but have no idea how to even emailed and asked them how to and no reply so I just delete their emails.

Want to drop Inbox Dollars but figure since I am in so far I may as well wait to get enough to cash out then I will .

Having trouble with Bzzagent and their Mypoint offers.Emailed several times and no one replies or if they do they aren't helpful .The points I am suppose to earn from Bzzagent do not transfer over .

Used to love My survey but they have slowed way down on sending surveys and not sure what to think of the new merger they are talking about .

Joined Opion Outpost not to bad since you can cash out at 5 bucks .

Like Pinecone had one problem and after a few emails they resolved it .

Like Epoll got one gift card and got it pretty quickly

E rewards has changed since I joined and their rewards aren't very good .

I emailed and asked them if they could add some rewards but they never replied .

I guess I will stick with them but it stinks you can only get a reward every 6 months

Not sure what to do with Ipsos and Harris Poll

any one have any ideas ?

Ipsos isn't bad...they do send out cheques once you request $$$$ from them, but it takes forever to come...Harris Poll I find is crap...never get enough surveys from them & always seem to get stupid surveys for very little points & then they give you those stupid sweeps entries...

I don't drop out of many, only if they only offer free (sweepstakes) surveys. I hang on to all the rest and just ignore any surveys I don't think are worth bothering with. These companies seem to go in spurts where you'll get alot from one for a while and then it slows down and another one picks up. As long as I don't lose my earnings, I'll stick with the ones that pay cash.

• 2 years later...
I have a very simple rule. If a survey site doesn't promptly pay the equivalent of $10/hr, I don't bother. That eliminates most of them.

holy cow good luck with that one

as for dropped companies.. i'm looking forward like it's the year 2000 to dropping Valued Opinions.. that is if they ever can get me $5 more so i can make it to $20!!! i've been at $15 since 2009.. granted i only came back 3 months ago but i've gotten nothing from them since..

i dropped myview with 3000 points still in my account.. low paying waste of time.. also dropped QuickRewards.. even though they pay instantly its just not worth it.