Toluna/Greenfield-Did you get this email?

Allrighttythen

They adapted the Greenfield approach where you need to click on the start button to go a the checkbox update some info page. Then you click the button at the bottom to start the survey. This is where you find out what the incentive is, survey topic, time to complete (usually underestimated), etc. Just don't be drinking anything when you do this as your laughter will result in a mess needing cleanup afterwards.

I may end up having to file a complaint with Toluna. When the Your 2 Cents became Toluna I ended up with 2 accounts because I was a member of both Your 2 Cents and Toluna before it became just Toluna and, of course, had a different username and password for each. After Your 2 Cents became Toluna, I emailed them and explained the situation. I received an email back from them saying that my accounts had been merged. Now that Toluna and Greenfield are merging, I figured I better get my money because I don't trust Greenfield. When I checked into my points, I was able to access both accounts!!! (Yes the ones that were supposedly merged into one account!) I requested 2 checks for $20.00 and still had points left over in each account. It will be a while before I know if they are going to pay up but I emailed them over a week ago and asked how my accounts could have been merged if they each still have points in them. The only reply I have received is one stating that they will respond soon. I emailed them again to make sure they hadn't forgotten me and, so far, no reply. If I have to, I will complain here, on rip-off report and B.B.B. I hope it doesn't come to that. :(