Getting screwed over by Synovate

squeeto1

:twisted: I have been a member of Synovate for maybe 8 months,and they don't send me many invites,so I was so excited when I got one last week that was for "up to 6750 points"-(I would actually be able to cash out-yay!). I completed it,and have had to email them twice already asking why the points are not credited,and I get NO REPLY!I also asked "Marie" about one that was for less points, that i tried to complete which told me I had already completed it(NO i haven't)and NO REPLY about that either! Has anyone else had problems like this with them? I am so mad,and I'm going to the bbb instead of wasting more of my time emailing "Marie".

Thanks for the input Kim,and I'm glad that they've been such a good site for you.Winning those points must have been awesome!They still haven't responded to either of my emails though,and today I tried calling the number that's listed for them here on sp,but all it does is ring and ring.After that I wasted more of my time to send them a pretty angry email informing "marie" that i will be filing a complaint at the bbb.I wonder if she's too busy on twitter to answer emails or the phone?!I know I am not a very patient person,but i don't think it should be such a difficult thing for these panels who supposedly care about their members to answer emails and fix the problems.Getting a timely response and your issue taken care of should be the norm. I almost feel like I'm getting a present when i do get a reply,and it shouldn't be that way at all.

I still haven't gotten any responses from them,so today I filed a complaint with the Canada bbb. It took me a while because I ran into some problems-the address and phone # that's listed her on sp for Synovate doesn't bring up any companies when you type it in on the bbb site,so I used the info for Global Opinion Panels,and that still didn't bring them up automatically,but did take me to the Canada bbb site.I hope they can help me,but either way after this,I will definitely be un-subscribing from Synovate.

The BBB sent me a message stating that my complaint has been applied to the following business: Synovate Consulting

77 Bloor St

Toronto,On M5S IL9

That's different from both of the addresses I tried listed here that didn't work for Synovate, and Global Opinion Panels. :?:?: