OpinionWorld pays out "Instantly" when you cash out..SWEET!

greeneyeddevils

Now that's what I'm talking about.....This company has just become a favorite of mine

OpinionWorld.CA

I went to cash out my rewards today with them & they use Paypal....I redeemed them & 2 secs later I received an email stating that the $$$ was in my account... :D Suprised for sure...but now impressed & other companies should follow this company by doing the same if you are using PAYPAL as an option....

I attempted to apply with them and they sent me to Survey Spot?????? What the heck? :cry:

Susie

Try this Susie...

http://www.opinionworld.ca/ow/index.aspx?Chapterid=7837

:D

I tried that link and they sen me to Survey Spot-Somehow they have to be affiliated with each other.

I tried and got the same thing also. Glad they're working out so well for you though greeneyeddevils!

that's weird....I've had no problems with them...to hear that they're with Survey Spot is scary though...ahhh!!!...I'm guessing that Opinion World is a Canadian site & not sure but is Survey Spot Canadian?..I never noticed before... kinda sucks that it takes you there though

I think I know what it is...Are you American Susie?...Seems that I get the same response sometimes when I go to sign up for a survey panel in the US ..I get a response that states "this offer isn't vaild in your area" & then they send me off to a survey company that's almost the same as the one that I applied for...So'my guess is that Opinion World is for Canadians only...but when you click on it...it sends you off to Survey Spot which is almost the same type of company... :D

I think I know what it is...Are you American Susie?...Seems that I get the same response sometimes when I go to sign up for a survey panel in the US ..I get a response that states "this offer isn't vaild in your area" & then they send me off to a survey company that's almost the same as the one that I applied for...So'my guess is that Opinion World is for Canadians only...but when you click on it...it sends you off to Survey Spot which is almost the same type of company... :D

Huh Yes! This is probably what's happening here. Yes, I'm in the States. Too bad, seems like a nice paying site. Where in Canada are you Greeneyeddevils? I'm in Northern Minnesota, practically a neighbor?

Susie

Huh Yes! This is probably what's happening here. Yes, I'm in the States. Too bad, seems like a nice paying site. Where in Canada are you Greeneyeddevils? I'm in Northern Minnesota, practically a neighbor?

Susie

I'm in Toronto....