I finally dropped NPDOR

majax79

I stopped doing their surveys a long time ago. I couldn't figure out what my rewards were and never got enough points from them to matter. Deleted them a long, long time ago.

Susie

• 2 weeks later...

Dont do sweepstakes surveys. Dont take surveys that offer no money. Dont give away you time for anything other than a payment of some sort. Dont steal from babies.

I joined but then I opted out. a chance at winning something? seriously, If it was saving points to get a gift card or something then I might have stayed.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally dropped them, tried them for awhile. But the point to use just for contest is a joke. The chances of ever winning anything a slim.

• 10 months later...

It is kind of silly to do surveys for sweepstakes, but I do NPDOR for the instant win game. I have won $5, and that was my first check that made me begin to do surveys.

I decided to do some quick research on NPD and they claim to have 1.8 million active users and 1,800 clients. They also seem to have quite a bit of staff and management. Middle level manager there makes around $50,000 a year according to one website I checked. 1,800 clients that are too cheap to offer monetary compensation for consumer information? From what I've been learning in business classes, information is more valuable than anything else.

This company annoys me the most out of all the other survey companies because the employees are making out like bandits and they have 1.8 million panelist which they completely screw over by offering no monetary compensation.

I just read an article that NPD Group has a joint venture with Fusion Marketing to get research on fresh produce. I would LOVE to get some inside information on this company.

I decided to do some quick research on NPD and they claim to have 1.8 million active users and 1,800 clients. They also seem to have quite a bit of staff and management. Middle level manager there makes around $50,000 a year according to one website I checked. 1,800 clients that are too cheap to offer monetary compensation for consumer information? From what I've been learning in business classes, information is more valuable than anything else.

This company annoys me the most out of all the other survey companies because the employees are making out like bandits and they have 1.8 million panelist which they completely screw over by offering no monetary compensation.

I just read an article that NPD Group has a joint venture with Fusion Marketing to get research on fresh produce. I would LOVE to get some inside information on this company.

Wow, I didn't know they could find 1.8 million people that was that dumb all at one time. I have to admit they got a few free surveys out of me for a short time. I don't think its the clients that are cheap, its NPDOR. They get paid well but have enough people working for nothing so they don't have to pay. Of all the forums I have been on over the years, I don't recall hearing one single person say they had won anything from them.

• 1 month later...

[\Ilet them goe a few years ago...When I began survey taking..I didn't realize there were places like this..You give free info for nothing..sad that I was naive