SURVEYHEAD HAS CROSSED THE LINE !!!!

Surveyhead has really crossed the line with me!!! They are classifying my surveys as invalid to get out of paying me!!!

How low can this company get??!? I would have believed that is was the company wanting the survey done...but i have had the companion surveys that go with this one as already earned credit !!!if they think this will make me give up they are sadly mistaken,as I will fight them until i get what's mine and then some!!!

I've had a survey go "invalid" before...maybe it was because I did the survey too fast..I don't know...but for all of your surveys to go invalid then they must be deleting your account...

Susie i have been emailing and emailing...they have not yet responded,it is outrageous but I'll keep at it until they either do the right thing and/or i pursue the fraud case.THANKS!!!

It's strange you're having problems with surveyhead. I'm doing quite well with them so far. Toluna stinks, they let you get way too far into a survey before they tell you, you don't qualify. That really fries my ars.

It actually isn't all that strange,when you read the other rants as well as read how other people have rated them.I just happen to be making a lot of noise over it!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Surveyhead must be getting their stuff together...since I did a survey for them on Feb 10th & it went from "pending" to

Earned today...2 day turnover...that's much better than before...I used to have like $25 + in pendings & they've all gone into "earned"...hoping that this is a sign of good things to come with them...hope everyone else gets their $$$$ owed to them....

• 2 weeks later...

Surveyhead said this BIG DEAL about improving on Survey Police link! Can you believe that? They posted about their own company on Survey Police saying they are getting so much better back in December 2009! THEY ARE WORSE! They just replied by email to me saying that they are a little backlogged and now it will be 6 weeks instead of the 4 weeks they promise on their site! Surveyhead has not paid me my requested last payment of $25.20 and I need it for medications. My blood pressure (rising) medications are sitting at WALMART and I cant pick them up. PEOPLE do you NEED this money to SURVIVE. Well, then don't depend on Surveyhead. They do not care about client plight. I have let them know I need my money badly: its not money to goof off with-it's money to LIVE with. It has been over a MONTH since I requested the money. Surveyhead takes 1 to 2 months to verify surveys. THEN an additional month to process payment requests. THEN they are now saying it is going to be more like 6 weeks and this is by PayPal. Since when does it take 6 weeks to do PayPal!!!??? Toluna and other companies only take at the very longest 1 week to process PayPal payments. Surveyspot and Lightspeed are instant within a day or two! Surveyhead will not answer their phones or reply to emails anymore about payment. They hide when the phone rings. They don't want to discuss your late payment. I am going to report them to the BBB like another person said to do on this forum!

Classifying surveys to mark them invalid.........I would suspect this would be their next tactic other than taking forever to verify; not paying; and hiding from the telephone! By the way their phone number is 818-524-1218 option #2 then option #3 (it wont get you anywhere though so don't waste your breath). I just did a BBB complaint on them for ALL of it my pending and my requested! over 55 bucks! :twisted: