Valued Opinions Payments

susiejean

I put in for a $20 visa gift card on Dec. 24th, 2009 and have yet to received it. I've emailed them twice now and have not received a reply. Only acknowledgement that they received my email. Anyone else having problems with receiving payments from them? :?:

Susie

I put in for a $20 Visa gift card on Dec. 24th, 2009 and have yet to received it. I've emailed them twice now and have not received a reply. Only acknowledgement that they received my email. Anyone else having problems with receiving payments from them? :?:

Susie

i put in for one around Dec 17th or something and havent got it yet...if it goes much longer i will email them

I applied on 12/2/09 for a Visa debit card and haven't received it yet.I emailed them 3 times with out a response.There was another post on this very issue entitled VALUED OPINION PROBLEMS??? just scroll down here in the rant and rave section to read what others have said.I'm hoping I'm like Mr.Bucket and receive my soon!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed this thread AFTER (of course) I posted this one. Is it time to register a complant here?

Susie