Is It Me...Or Are The Survey's Getting...

susiejean

Fewer and far between? And is it harder to get them to pay or to even reach payout? It seems to me that they've lowered their rewards (Opinion Outpost)? and have made the surveys longer. Is it just me, a 61 year old woman with no children? Do I not make enough money for them? Isn't my health bad enough for them?

WHAT THE HECK IS IT....OR IS IT JUST ME?

Susie

It's not just you...I've noticed the same thing..some companies that I used to get tons of survey requests have almost up & vanished....I thought it was slow at Christmas...but it seems that it's continuing into the new year as well...I received an invite from Opinion Outpost & had to laugh...they offered up 8 points(= 80 cents) ...& I even got delcined for that one..I've never seen one so low on there before...

I have been doing this for 7 years and it has never been this bad, this is Obamanomics for you. Bush started this economic downfall and Obama did not end it, his just made it worse.

It really is getting bad and I thought it was MY profile they don't like, but everyones comments make me realize it's sort of 'systemwide'. The payouts are low and slow and the companies are tucking in way too many sweeps -which I refuse to do.

There are some really long, really trying surveys for pennies, but as others have said, there are a lot of people willing to jump into them- so maybe these companies just figure it's time to drum up some new naive blood and let the rest of us drift off in frustration.

I just got one from Lightspeed for 150 points for a half hour. I used to get these for 500 pts or more. I think I'm down to taking just a couple of surveys each week.

I just got one from Lightspeed for 150 points for a half hour. I used to get these for 500 pts or more. I think I'm down to taking just a couple of surveys each week.

Almost not worth doing for 150 pts. Not unless you don't have anything better to do. :shock:

Susie

A new low from Opinion Outpost --- 22 points for a 25 minute survey. This isn't a good trend. I think I'll be down to one survey a month soon.

that's pretty consistent with what they've always paid...they are usually around a point/minute...maybe sometimes a little more or less

$2.20 for 25 minutes is better than what most of the other sites pay