survey head incentive question

gn2056

Wondering if anyone has cashed out with the virtual card option, I did assuming it would be instant, but of course it isnt. So wondering how long til it comes to email?

so no one here has any experience, all i know is its been a few days and nothing in email, I say avoid the virtual visa pay pal would probably be just as quick survey head sucks.

see i understood paypal taking a while, so i just thought i would try the virtual, i assumed it was instant, its only 25 bux but its just lame i mean i would of taking out more with paypal, there is no reason to have a virtual visa option if it aint immidiate i mean if you waste your money on Opinion Outpost amazon you get it right then if you order a virtual visa yourself you get it iin an hour there site is just garbage, they never respond to any emails. im done with em.

Like I said with the whole PAYPAL issue before...If I opt to accept PAYPAL...then pay me right away once I decide to redeem my points/cash....don't make me wait weeks/months to pay me...

• 2 weeks later...

Update!!...SurveyHead finally paid me...plus all my "pendings" are now in "earned" hoping this is a sign of good things to come..plus I've noticed more surveys on the site lately...here's hoping :D

wtg greeneyeddevil, i requested payment 4 weeks ago and it is still pending. After reading all the posts about surveyhead i am almost afraid to email them to find out where my money is. I quit doing surveys for them until i will recieve my money

I don't know what's going on with Surveyhead but in the last week I've seen a big amount of surveys being offered & I've qualified for...plus the "pendings" are going through in days rather than weeks & months...I'm impressed...In the last few days I must have at least $20 that have gone from pending to earned & I've just taken these surveys...Wow...looks like they've gotten their stuff together...I'm happy... :D

I'm surprised myself Kim...I haven't emailed them or anything...all of the sudden I received the money I requested the other day....then I received like 5 emails yesterday & 2 today stating that my surveys had gone through to "earned"..I don't know what it is...& the fact that they're confirming so fast has me confused since it used to take forever...I hope you get all your stuff cleared up with them....

Well its now been seventeen days and nothing, honestly the paypal only took ten days, I think the reason they do it this way is cuz they dont want anyone using anything but paypal. Whatever, I am thinking about starting my own site and doing this legit all these companys or so sketchy.

Well its now been seventeen days and nothing, honestly the paypal only took ten days, I think the reason they do it this way is cuz they dont want anyone using anything but paypal. Whatever, I am thinking about starting my own site and doing this legit all these companys or so sketchy.

Paypal is slow now too. It now takes about a month, as opposed to the old 9-10 days. And a few days before SurveyHead deposits the money, they send you a message saying that they confirmed your paypal request, and that it can take another 4 weeks for them to deposit the money. Don't get frustrated when you receive that message, it usually means that your money will arrive in 3-4 days.

• 2 weeks later...

34 days still nothing, I stopped caring but that sites out of control, why have a virtual reward if it takes a month kind of defeats the purpose.

I was told they have "technical issues" and paypal is taking 6 weeks now....! I think they are broke and don't have enough clients. If I were a client, I'd never hire these idiots!!!

The best company for paying right now is Survey Spot, as you withdraw and it immediately goes to your paypal account! Same with Testspin and Amazon codes....withdrawel, it's there...oh and Valued Opinions too...same thing.

Why can't all survey companies do this??? Ridiculous!

• 4 months later...

I have been with surveyheads for over one year. Yesterday I decided to cancel my subscription. The surveys you take are pre-qualifiers. I never qualified for an actual survey. Afterwords, you get these really stupid questionnaires to see if you qualify for another survey. The whole process lasts about 15 minutes which inevitably ended up with me not qualifying for any surveys. When you do qualify for some surveys, the $ earned are of the nickle and dimes variety. To cash out you have to accumulate $30.00. After one year I had accumulated about $12.00. :twisted: