Hotspex - UK Rewards

kell-b

Hi :D

Looked at the Hotspex website and it looks quite good so I decided to join and straight away I have earned 25 Bux. I noticed they do rewards for Amazon.com and you can redeem it for $40. Well I'm in the UK so what do I redeem it for? Can I still get Amazon vouchers to spend in the UK What are other UK members using their rewards for?

Unless you get vouchers for amazon.co.uk you've had it regarding the uk site. Vouchers for amazon.com mean you have to purchase from the American web site, something I've done quite often, and have the goods sent to this country. They are not transferable or redeemable between the sites. I have two amazon accounts, one in the uk and one on the us site.

The problem is certain types of goods cannot be bought for export into the UK.

Regards

I have contacted Hotspex themselves. I'm very impressed with the prompt reply. They've said with my points I can donate to charity, put half in the pot and the winner wins all of the point, enter comps or purchase the prize on offer. The Amazon vouchers seem a bit of a no go, as I don't want hassle of shipping from US. Think I'll enter comps and if I have enough points maybe purchase a prize. Otherwise, I may just stay with this one for a few months and see how it goes.

Hi all, hope I can join in - I have been with hotspex for a while too and have over 100 bux. I have been for a big wander around the points.com site where you can redeem your bux, and you are right, the amazon vouchers are the best bet. We often order dvds or books from America, and genuinely they are a great idea. Watch out for customs charge on items over £18 or £18 - you have to order stuff under £18 to escape the charge which can be anything up to £20! You can get up to £10 worth of charges otherwise. I have received prompt replies too from hotspex and found them incredibly helpful. It is a fun site and good to be with. :D

LizzieAnn

• 3 weeks later...

I moved over to the U.K. a few years ago from the states. I tend to use my bux for air miles, since I do a lot of travelling back and forth to visit my family back home. :)