Bad Synovate

lobo49

Has any one else had problems receiving there points from this screwed up company? It has been 2 weeks and my points still have not been credited. They were bad before about crediting points but now it has gotten worse.

Check out my thread in this section about getting screwed over by them!Today will make it a week since I filed a complaint against them with the BBB,and they still haven't even responded to me,or credited my points :evil:and I've heard nothing more from the BBB either!

After your post I looked up my account and I haven't even gotten a survey from them in a month.I used to get 1 to 3 surveys a week.I wonder if they're having financial problems?I bet something is going on,just hope Toluna didn't buy them out too!!!!!

Ewwww!That would make more sense to me though as an explanation for the way Synovate has treated me-lol!!A funny thing:I included in my last email to them,and in my complaint to the BBB that I would be un-subscribing myself from their panel once my issue is resolved,then 4 or 5 days after I filed that complaint,I received a product to test from them!I don't want to be dishonest by taking the product and not doing the follow-up survey,but I wonder if they will even send me the follow-up survey now?!So really they win again because I will take the follow-up survey if they send it, so I don't feel like a cheater,but then I am un-subscribing,so they get to keep the points for that!Sounds like you were doing really well with them though-they never sent me anywhere near that amount of surveys. I was getting 2 a month maybe!

no problems with them. takes their site about 20 minutes to update on completed surveys. they are fine as usual for me...invited into a long term study on party and gift card purchases last week. ave 3 surveys a week for them. lower paying company however.