New look for Clear Voice

squeeto1

I just noticed today that Clear Voice looks different. I like their new look a lot better than the old one,but they seem to be taking a little longer to credit surveys to my balance now,and they still don't have a section where I can look at my survey history.Has anyone else noticed a little lag with them on crediting surveys,and does anyone know if their new look is just a new look,or if they are doing more changes? I'm just hoping this isn't part of another merge!

I haven't been credited with a few 10 cent surveys that I didn't qualify for. Before, the 10 cents would immediately go into my account. Clear Voice has been terrible lately. I've been getting 35 cents for 25 minutes. I emailed them and asked if they were serious, lol. I haven't received a response yet.

I was pleasantly surprised when I checked Cear Voice Tuesday evening and saw the surveys had been credited- I cashed out for the Amazon gc,and received it right then. Yay!!!Maybe they just got a little behind on things?I have been taking a break myself from surveys for a few days now,and now it's time to get back to work!

I'm happy with them right now,but I've never seen an invite from them for 35 cents and that's ridiculous,but I have done some of their 75 cent surveys when I am close to 10 dollars,and want to cash out,which isn't much better than 35 cents really.How much lower can they possibly make the incentives? If they're sending them out for 35 cents now,what's next??