Surveyhead reported to BBB! Yesssireee!

sterlinglupine

United Sample, Inc.

16501 Ventura Blvd., Suite 250

Encino, CA 91436

Phone: (818) 524-1218

Complaint Text

They just replied by email to me saying that they are a little backlogged and now it will be 6 weeks instead of the 4 weeks they promise on their site! Surveyhead has not paid me my requested last payment of $25.20 and I need it for medications. My blood pressure (rising) medications are sitting at WALMART and I cant pick them up. PEOPLE do you NEED this money to SURVIVE. Well, then don't depend on Surveyhead. They do not care about client plight. I have let them know I need my money badly: its not money to goof off with-it's money to LIVE with. It has been over a MONTH since I requested the money. Surveyhead takes 1 to 2 months to verify surveys. THEN an additional month to process payment requests. THEN they are now saying it is going to be more like 6 weeks and this is by PayPal. Since when does it take 6 weeks to do PayPal!!!??? Toluna and other companies only take at the very longest 1 week to process PayPal payments. Surveyspot and Lightspeed are instant within a day or two! Surveyhead will not answer their phones or reply to emails anymore about payment. They hide when the phone rings. They don't want to discuss your late payment. I requested payment 1/27/10 and they said it will be 6 weeks for payment to be disbursed to PayPal which is an electronic real-time instantaneous payment option! I decided to go to BBB after finding out the profound proliferation of Angry Panelists were starting to go to BBB. It is the only way I will be compensated because its getting worse!

Resolution Sought: 1. Pay me my $25.20 immediately; 2. verify the pending $29.50 and disburse it as well; 3. discontinue misrepresenting payment disbursements on their site; 4. be an honest business and pay other panelists in my shoes. PayPal payments take 1 week: They do NOT take 6+ weeks. United Sample needs to make the PayPal deposit payment to me and other panelists AS THEY ARE REQUESTED NOT 6 weeks later. They need to pay me (and the hoard of other panelists) immediately by PayPal and quit making excuses.

Date Problem Started: 2/24/2010

Date of Transaction: 1/27/2010

Amount in Dispute: $54.70

Invoice Number:

Complaint Type: Credit/Billing/Coll.

Product or Service: Panel offers panelists surveys in exchange for an cash. They scam!

If you have any questions regarding your complaint, please contact the Complaint Dept. at (909) 825-7280 or email [email protected].

Complaint Department

BBB of the Southland, Inc.

Good for you. If 1/4 as many of the people who take free sweepstakes surveys would file complaints with the BBB, these survey companies would change their ways.

• 3 weeks later...