opinion outpost & your2cents payout times

iceminx

My payments for both of these sites has been pending for weeks. Pending, not sent. I contacted the first one and got this reply:

Please allow 4-8 weeks for Opinion Point processing and delivery. You must have a minimum of 50 Opinion Points to redeem them. To track the status of your Opinion Points reward check, please login to Opinion Outpost.com and go to 'Members Area' and then click on 'Rewards'. At the bottom you will see your 'Opinion Points Redeemed'. You should see your request listed and if it has been sent the date it was sent. If no date is listed, then it is still in process.

Anyone know how long it *actually* takes?

The last time I cashed out at both sites was in Oct and they both(along with 6 more checks) came on the same day. I believe it was about 4-5 weeks.

The one that took the longest was Greenfeild--I forgot about it, it didn't come until Feb! I was first happy that I had a check but then I got a little angry, once I thought about it, that it took so long!

I was taking a survey today and upon completion -- and answering ALL the questions and clicking on the next box at the end of the survey an error message came up saying the session had timed out and I should go back to the original link to get back in. Upon doing this, another error message came up that read: This survey has been closed.

I qualified for the survey, answered all the questions and was then unable to be credited for my participation. I have only been taking surveys for only a short time (about a month) and have not yet accrued enough points with any of them to get anything out of it (although I know it takes patience and perseverence). I attempt daily to answer every survey that comes my way although sometimes they are already closed when I login.

This is the second time that I have been in the process of taking an Opinion Outpost survey and got killed off before I could be credited for my efforts.

Needless to say, I am starting not to feel too good about this particular survey company. If it happens a third time I will have to quit this one. :(

I was taking a survey today and upon completion -- and answering ALL the questions and clicking on the next box at the end of the survey an error message came up saying the session had timed out and I should go back to the original link to get back in. Upon doing this, another error message came up that read: This survey has been closed.

I qualified for the survey, answered all the questions and was then unable to be credited for my participation. I have only been taking surveys for only a short time (about a month) and have not yet accrued enough points with any of them to get anything out of it (although I know it takes patience and perseverence). I attempt daily to answer every survey that comes my way although sometimes they are already closed when I login.

This is the second time that I have been in the process of taking an Opinion Outpost survey and got killed off before I could be credited for my efforts.

Needless to say, I am starting not to feel too good about this particular survey company. If it happens a third time I will have to quit this one. :(

Was this particular survey thru Greenfield?

Reason I ask is I got a survey today from Opinion Outpost and upon entering the email to read about said survey, it was it was to be conducted thru Greenfield. I passed :lol: I just recently quit Greenfield and the 35 points for 30 minutes was ridiculous in my opinion.

You are right it was from Greenfield. I sent a message to Opinion Outpost to notify them of the problem and they replied with an apology stating that they could not rectify the problem. Instead, they sent me two "bonus" points for my effort :roll:

The last time I cashed out at both sites was in Oct and they both(along with 6 more checks) came on the same day. I believe it was about 4-5 weeks.

The one that took the longest was Greenfeild--I forgot about it, it didn't come until Feb! I was first happy that I had a check but then I got a little angry, once I thought about it, that it took so long!

STILL nothing... :evil:

STILL nothing... :evil:

Wait...6 more checks? :shock: I'm lucky if I get one check every other month! Where did you get the other checks from?

They both take forever, imo. Opinion Outpost can if you don't catch the right date due to how they send out the checks (only once a month or some such nonsense).

Your2Cents takes FOR.EVER. In fact, I don't even bother with them anymore once I saw how long it takes.

They both take forever, imo. Opinion Outpost can if you don't catch the right date due to how they send out the checks (only once a month or some such nonsense).

Your2Cents takes FOR.EVER. In fact, I don't even bother with them anymore once I saw how long it takes.

Yes, finally, actually TODAY it says on their site that they sent out payment. That's a month and half a week it took them to SEND it, and who knows how long it will really take to get here? :roll:

The only site that pays fast is Pinecone but there aren't many surveys and the payout is only 3 dollars...

I no longer will do surveys at Greenfield, it seems when it is a "paying" survey I NEVER qualify but for all the ones that are an entry into the sweepstakes it seems I ALWAYS qualify. hmmmmmm :? And does anyone know if anyone has ACTUALLY won the "sweepstakes"?

Back when I first joined them they paid really good on ALL surveys and were quick when you cashed out.