Drawings.

dwhite65

Has anyone out there ever won any of these incentive drawings? :?: I see on most sights that have those and award with either them or cash/points always has a list of winners. :lol: Be darned if I've ever heard anyone talk about winning any though. :wink:

A few weeks ago, I got a $5 check from a drawing but I can not remember which site it was for.

Also, over a year, probably close to two years, I got a email from Light-Speep saying I had won a I-pod. I was excitied about it. I just knew it would be here in time for Christmas and I was going to give it to one of my daughters--I am still waiting!

I emailed a couple of times but never had a reply back from them so I gave up and I haven't done a survey for them in a long time, even tho they still send them all the time.

I know I have only been doing this for a short time, (Dec-2007), however, some of these surveys take up a lot of time. I am sure these sights are getting paid for the time we are taking to complete all their surveys. I have gone back and dropped out of some that give mostly drawings for incentives. Don't get me wrong, the idea of making $5000.00 from a drawing for 3 months worth of surveys is a fairly good incentive but how do we know they are actually performing these drawings and if they are paying off?

• 7 months later...

NFO my points has monthly drawings from people that have done surveys... my husband won a $50 Lowes gift card (or choice of $50 cash)... and his name was listed on the winners circle. I was shocked, but not surprised - he's luckier than I am.

• 7 months later...
Don't get me wrong, the idea of making $5000.00 from a drawing for 3 months worth of surveys is a fairly good incentive

Are you putting us on???? Getting paid $5000 for three months worth of surveys is one thing. Doing 3 months worth of surveys for a CHANCE to win $5000 is insane. That' why all the paid surveys are drying up.

• 5 months later...

Not too keen on these sweepstakes drawings. Have not heard anyone saying that they won the BIG prizes here or anywhere.

I have noticed on a few sites that some of the BIG prizes have been forfeited. WHAT???? You mean, (only suggesting here) that they pick winners out of their deleted subscription list? Or they do not contact them to let them know that they have won? Prizes being forfeited, oh yea, this way they do not have to pay. Here again, they win, lol. We, you lose.

NFO My Survey, Greenfield and others, why? We must ask ourselves, are they actually legitimate? And who do we ask? Surely not the survey company? Any suggestions here?

From what I've read, prizes are forfeited when they attempt to notify the winner via email and do not receive a response to claim the prize. I don't know about you but as a survey taker I am in and out of my email all day long. I don't think I could overlook an email from one of the survey companies notifying me that I won. It's really strange that more of these "winners" aren't speaking up in forums. I know I sure would. We need some proof that these winners even exist, as far as I'm concerned the drawings and sweepstakes are scams.

I've never won anything and I know that after 5 years of doing this, I should have won something! :evil:

Susie

Are you suggesting that after 5 years of playing lotto, everyone should win? I don't think that folks realize just how many people are involved in this survey thing.

And just for the record, I never participate in any surveys for sweeps entries only. In fact, if there is not a cash or equivalent incentive worth more than $10/hr, I don't participate.

I won once that I know of. Won a $50 Amazon GC a long time back (probably over a year ago now). I've never won from Survey Spot, Lightspeed, or any of the other "major players" out there, except for...

I evidently am winning...something...repeatedly...from Survey Savvy. I've managed to complete just 5 Surveys from them (for a whooping total of $10) but have made $158 total from them. And considering I do them only if they pay real incentives, I must be winning at a pretty decent clip.

• 3 weeks later...

I just recently won $25.00 dollars threw Paypal from Your Free Surveys Blog Contest, I just received my $25.00 dollars today.

I also won a $10.00 dollar Amazon Gift Certificate threw Gongos Community last month.

And 6 moths ago I won $10.00 dollars Paypal from Surveys.com on their monthly sweepstakes.

I just recently won $25.00 dollars threw Paypal from Your Free Surveys Blog Contest, I just received my $25.00 dollars today.

I also won a $10.00 dollar Amazon Gift Certificate threw Gongos Community last month.

And 6 moths ago I won $10.00 dollars Paypal from Surveys.com on their monthly sweepstakes.

yeah i just won $50 from YFS...quite a nice surprise