Surveyhead...

Derek

I really hate this panel,I've been a member since december 2009 and I still havent gotten paid anything.It took me about a week to reach the 25 dollar cashout,but getting enough surveys verified to reach 25 dollars took about a month and a half and I still have "pending" surveys from december(sitting on 50 dollars worth of pending surveys now).I requested a cashout nearly 2 months ago and still nothing.

WTF?

To a new member joining their panel this really puts me off,do they expect people to do surveys for them for months and months without knowing they will get anything from it?

and why does it take so damn long to get paid from paypal?Why do they even need to "verify" your cashout request?They a have already gotten paid for the work you did,they need to instantly put the money into your paypal and not have you waiting for months and months.I think the only reason they need to "verify" your cashout is so they can look it over and see if they can find any little way to reject it and screw you out of your money.

This panel is terrible,I doubt I will even get paid once from this craphole.

When I first joined the panel I was excited to see so many surveys every day,but what good is that if you will never get paid.

well thats my rant,

Surveyhead...Go die please.