Survey Spot Rewards Claim section down

deidre7655

Anyone know about the Survey Spot Rewards Claim problem? All it says is that the section is down for maintenance. It's been like this for at least a week. I'm ready to cash out and now being held hostage.

Yep same here, been trying for several days to see my points and stuff. Kinda frustrating. I can understand server maintenance and all, but not for this long!

Below is the response I received from Surveyspot

Dear XXXXX XXXXXXX,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Thank you for your comments. We are making improvements to the system to offer you a better experience. Please try not to worry about the status of your rewards.

Best Regards,

SurveySpot Member Services

I received an email stating that my rewards would be available by last Friday; here it is Monday, and nothing. I also completed 2 $20 surveys and have repeatedly emailed for a payment date and get no response; both are close to 3 months old

This survey maintenance is a bunch of BS! I am sorry but it doesn't take 3-4 weeks to do regular maintenance! Now maybe if they were completely reducing the site and stuff, but not regular maintenance! There is something fishy going on there and there not giving us the truth! I am going to give them 1 more week and if they still haven't got there points up I will demand them and if they don't then I will report it to the BBB!