Anyone see anything about SURVEYHEADS $50,000 Sweeps?

greeneyeddevils

I keep seeing it when I go to do a survey, but can't find it anywhere on their site...It states anytime you do a survey now you qualify for their $50,000 sweeps giveaway...Anyone see this?...

ive only seen their survey link that is that daily 1$ survey that has the chance to win the SS. i havent even bothered to look on their site for any info since i know ill never do a SS survey from them.

• 4 months later...

I have been with surveyheads for over one year. Yesterday I decided to cancel my subscription. The surveys you take are pre-qualifiers. I never qualified for an actual survey. Afterwords, you get these really stupid questionnaires to see if you qualify for another survey. The whole process lasts about 15 minutes which inevitably ended up with me not qualifying for any surveys. When you do qualify for some surveys, the $ earned are of the nickle and dimes variety. To cash out you have to accumulate $30.00. After one year I had accumulated about $12.00. So yesterday, I unsubscribed. As for the grand prize, it, too, is hoke. :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous
I have been with surveyheads for over one year. Yesterday I decided to cancel my subscription. The surveys you take are pre-qualifiers. I never qualified for an actual survey. Afterwords, you get these really stupid questionnaires to see if you qualify for another survey. The whole process lasts about 15 minutes which inevitably ended up with me not qualifying for any surveys. When you do qualify for some surveys, the $ earned are of the nickle and dimes variety. To cash out you have to accumulate $30.00. After one year I had accumulated about $12.00. So yesterday, I unsubscribed. As for the grand prize, it, too, is hoke. :twisted:

That sucks. I started getting into them when I was able to make 4 dollars the other day.