IPSOS-ISAY Update

greeneyeddevils

Just received an email from them....hoping that this is a sign of good things to come from them..by the end of March it states the new site will be up..let's hope this goes through

What to expect from the new site:

More Rewards

•Increased Points Value

•If you had a balance of 75 points, your balance in the new site will be 750 points

•More points for shorter surveys

•Loyalty Rewards

•Bonus points for completing surveys – the more you complete the more points you earn

•Anniversary Points – the longer you stay, the more you earn

•A new monthly draw for $5000

•Every survey you click on gets you one entry into the drawing.

•Points awarded to your account in Real Time

I think that game is crap...just for the fact that I never see a list of winners....they should change it up & give you a chance at more points or something ..You get so many entries into the draws..who wins???...I'm really hoping that the new site is better than the old...this 4-8 points takes way too long to add up to anything...They really need to up the point amount...start offering up Paypal...stuff like that....let's hope it works...They do pay out..yet again it takes forever to show up....

Sounds like the payout is improving and getting better with them. Lets just hope that is the case. At least they are getting scimper like Toluna and some others when they change things around!

• 3 weeks later...

The new website is up & running for Ipsos-Isay...just wondering if anyone has checked it out...& if you like the new changes...it's different that's for sure...plus looks like they have more rewards now also...

I had low points prior and it was my understanding that it equalled next to nothing. Now my accumulated points are worth a little more than $50.

• 4 weeks later...

Ipsos points - Do the Math.

Previously 1 point (which was multiplied by 10) = 10cents. Now receive 10 points (no need to multiply by 10) = 10cents. Previously I received surveys for 4-8 points (x10)= 40cents-80cents, now receive surveys for 40-80 points 40cents-80cents. The same result.

• 4 weeks later...

It seems like it is more, but I am not really sure. I cashed out on them a few weeks ago for $10, but them problem with them it takes like forever to get your money from them! :(

I have also noticed that they aren't giving out the correct amount of points for surveys.I did one it said to expect 20 but only received 10,on another it said 90 and I only got 80.I wrote to them and they said it was correct I let that slide but then I did a 90 point survey and got no credit whatsoever for that one.I wrote to them and they said they would get back to me,so I'm waiting.I better get it that was the longest most boring survey and it went over the time they stated it would take!

I do know that they give you 10 points if you don't qualify for the survey. As for the other not getting the points you were promised for completing that, I haven't had a problem come up yet.