20\20 Research

SurveyBang

http://www.2020panel.com

They have a limit of how many panels you can complete each year, however those panels pay decent money(20-40). They recently sent me an opportunity to apply for a personal care study that would last over 2-3 days on a message board. Although I cant distribute that link, you can sign up at their site to be added to their mailing list and have a chance to be selected to a current or future study. Their qualifying surveys are short and occassionally i get accepted. Doesnt hurt to be on their mailing list even if I dont get that many invites a year.

I really like 20/20 research. When you qualify for a focus group, you get a friendly phone call to confirm, and they pay quickly too.

• 3 years later...

20/20 is a great site for survey panels/discussions. It's a site I've only found available through their Facebook page though, if they have a regular site set up for members, I haven't found it yet. But they do have some nice panels and don't mind paying their participants a very fair reward for their time. Like others said, they only let you in on maybe two-three panels per a year, but again, they do pay very well and fast, you can usually expect a prepaid visa for the amount promised within a week or two, probably faster if you opt to accept the code via email, I think they just began doing this recently, but this is a good way to get paid fast and I just send the money to my PayPal account, which I can use anywhere with the PayPal MasterCard debit. Or you can send the funds to your regular bank account. Whatever you want. For those out there interested, I would highly recommend this Panel to anyone. You can sign up through your Facebook account, just search for "20/20 Research" and follow the sign up procedure. After that you will begin getting posts with current and future upcoming study's, you just fill out the short form to see if you qualify, and if so, they'll call you to confirm your participation. Most study's, from what I've seen are for 5 days, where you will be asked to log in at your convenience, once or twice a day and give your feedback on whatever the subject may be, answer any questions the moderator may have and just basically give your opinion. You should be as honest as possible when doing so and don't worry about hurting someones feelings, if you don't like something "Say so" If your passionate about something "Say so" that's what they want so they can make the services/products that the people really want. Always try to express as much as possible, yes and no answers or short answers don't provide in depth information for the study's. They need to know what you really think and they can't read your mind, so get in there and express yourself well.