opinionbar

truetolife

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, signed up with them in 2005. Would I recommend them? Not really, surveys are few and far between. My total earnings to date = £16 (about $30) :cry:

Nuff said :evil:

I did a survey for them. i tested a product and received $75 for doing it. but the only way to get my money is they deposit it in my bank account. not to thrilled about that part. i have not done this yet. have you gave them you bank account info?

Thank you

All I've had are basic surveys which pay from 10p to £1.50 a time, no products tests.

They use a secure server for bank account details so I'm not too concerned about providing the information. So far, I've had one payout of £10 during 3 years of membership.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I signed up and did a hair test product with them for $75.00. The money was deposited into my account before I had a chance to return the product so they sent me an email letting me know they were removing it until they received it. I sent it to them and it's been over 2 months now and I still cannot get a reply from them or the money deposited. I've emailed them several times and nothing. I think it shows alot about the company reliability.

• 3 weeks later...
:lol: I love opinionbar and have only been with them for about 2 1/2 years and have had two payouts of over £10.00 plus close to a third payout and did a home trial thinga for a payout of £50.00! which was deposited once they had recieve the item back.... I had a problem initially when trying to get my first payout but that was my fault as my details were wrong once sorted I got my payout and usually it is in my bank before I recieve the email telling me it is on its way! The only down side is that sometimes I can't access the surveys when I am emailed that they are available... again it's wrote off as an experience and I go on.

I did a hair care study for them returned the product and have proof of that and have yet to get my money (75 dollars) from them. I have emailed them many times and have gotten one reply to say they are implementing pay pal (that was over 2 months ago) I would not recommend them to anyone.

• 3 weeks later...

I did the haircare study for $75 USD as well, I now have over $80 USD in my account with now way of cashing out. There is no "request Payment" button for me to press. I have emailed them 3 times in 3 months plus emailed MetrixLabs about it and still haven't heard anything. I would not recommend this company at all, if you do join good luck getting the money you rightfully earn!!!

I did a hair care study for them returned the product and have proof of that and have yet to get my money (75 dollars) from them. I have emailed them many times and have gotten one reply to say they are implementing pay pal (that was over 2 months ago) I would not recommend them to anyone.

• 1 month later...

A TIP: I Have learned this from experience. When you can not get satisfied by the survey company and get tired of playing their stupid little games then write a letter directly to the manufacture of the product that you did the survey for. Being professional , yet upset, tell them how the survey company does not represent their product or company very well and how you feel about that. You will get satisfaction. Remember the manufacturer pays these companies to help them obtain more customers not lose customers.

Also after getting enough complaints about the survey site . The manufacture will pay some other more respectable site to do business with and TADA no more worthless survey sites.

Its really quite simple , you just have to do it.

• 3 weeks later...

[

b]Thank you for the advise. I will try that.[/b]

I know it has been a few weeks since you and i posted above. But if you catch this. Let me know how it went.

Thanks, Stan