Survey Head payment issue #987654321

NotRichYet

Just to add to the mounting pile of manure that surrounds Survey Head.........

I "cashed in" for $50 via Paypal on February 1. Their website indicates payment would come within four weeks.

Well, seven weeks later, after several email requests for status with no response, I get this in my email yesterday:

Dear XXXX,

Your recent PayPal cashout request has been approved from Surveyhead.

You will receive your PayPal payment to the email address provided within 4 weeks. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your continued participation. If you have any questions please let us know.

Surveyhead Customer Service

[email protected]

http://www.surveyhead.com

WTH?!?!?!?! It takes seven weeks to APPROVE payment?!?!?! And now I have to wait ANOTHER FOUR WEEKS (if you believe that) for payment?!?!?! From Paypal?!?!?! GMAB!!!! :evil:

Unfortunately, I have >$60 still in the account. Looks like Survey Head is going into the "scam file" for me ....

Just to add to the mounting pile of manure that surrounds Survey Head.........

I "cashed in" for $50 via Paypal on February 1. Their website indicates payment would come within four weeks.

Well, seven weeks later, after several email requests for status with no response, I get this in my email yesterday:

Dear XXXX,

Your recent PayPal cashout request has been approved from Surveyhead.

You will receive your PayPal payment to the email address provided within 4 weeks. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your continued participation. If you have any questions please let us know.

Surveyhead Customer Service

[email protected]

http://www.surveyhead.com

WTH?!?!?!?! It takes seven weeks to APPROVE payment?!?!?! And now I have to wait ANOTHER FOUR WEEKS (if you believe that) for payment?!?!?! From Paypal?!?!?! GMAB!!!! :evil:

Unfortunately, I have >$60 still in the account. Looks like Survey Head is going into the "scam file" for me ....

i got my money within days of that email...so i'd expect it soon

Same here... 7 weeks to approve payment request, then received it the following day. Just need to have patience with them. That on top of the time it takes them to approve each survey totals out to about 4 months to see any money from them!