I cant log on to Pinecone-Anyone else having problems

greeneyeddevils

I'm having no problems at all...just did a screener like 5 minutes ago...always been paid on time with them..by far the best & legit company out there...

• 5 months later...

I have been researching Pinecone's ratings, (after emailing Karen Scott to ask why I had not gotten a survey in a few months, and finding out that I had been dropped from Pinecone-they didn't have the decency to let me know, after years of mutually beneficial membership), and have seen others reporting the same issue & they found out that they had been dropped, too.

Guest Anonymous

I tried twice to sign up but gave up. I anit worried about 2-3 surveys a month for 3 a piece. I got sacratic forum for that one. They are way overratted. I hear people be like omg Pinecone just gave me 3 dollars or I just did a survey or they accepted me! Big deal!

I am with a IT survey panel called b2b voice and they pay great ranging from 3-15+ dollar surveys. I am already ready to cash out and its been 3 weeks. 25 dollars to cash out. Survey incentives vary greatly though. I personally think Pincone is a generic brand of Opion Outpost.