SurveySpot Claims section is Up and Running

factonista

I was finally able to cash out on my $17.00, about time! Still waiting on a response for a survey that I got an error on at the end for 300 points, but never got credited for. Been like over 2 weeks with no reply, there customer service has gone down hill BIGTIME! They use to get back with you in a few days, but they seem to be adapting Toluna USA & Greenfields ways now, ignore you until you have to report them to the BBB!

I just cashed out my $23 while the site is up and running. I like that its so fast at getting the money into paypal. I wish surveyhead would do that.

• 4 weeks later...

I had an issue with a 300 point survey, that they want to give me 50 points for, and I am also getting an error message, so not everything is running as it should.

Survey Spot is going into the shitter....You try & cash out via PAYPAL & it states that they can't complete the request...If anyone who works for SURVEYSPOT is reading our posts...DO SOMETHING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM BEFORE YOU PISS OFF TOO MANY PEOPLE & THE BBB GETS INVOLVED...DON"T KEEP OUR $$$$ HOSTAGE.