The wonderful surveys from mindfield NOT!

TSP1973

Yes the wonderful surveys from mindfeild, where 99% of the time you get a survey from them and all you do is enter your age and sex and then "We or sorry but you don't qualify for the survey"! :evil: I have been with them for a year now and made a whopping $9.00 dollars from them! Heck with that type of money I am making from the I can go into early retirement! I have $4.00 pending for like 3-4 months now and can't cashout until I reach there $5.00 threshold! They keep sending these surveys and I keep getting denied after just the 2 questions age and sex! Finally the other day after 3-4 months of furstration just trying to make $1.00 from them so I can cashout and then give them the boot goodbye, I finally got one for $2.00, which will send me to $6.00 once it finally gets credited! So once it finally gets credited and I can cash out and once I get my money, GOOD BYE 99% not getting approved surveys, cya Mindfeild!

This site is a big JOKE, why bother sending someone a survey to do if your just going to deny them after 2 simple questions of age and sex! :evil: I mean come on, with technology the way it is, there system should be able to figure out your age and sex before sending the darn survey to you because of the information you filled out at there webstie to begin with!

So how many other people here have experienced Mindfield Wonderful 99% "your no approve" surveys?

I've been with Mindfield since 2004. My grand total is $186 and $67 of it has been since last September. Their surveys are few and far between so I don't disqualify at a 99% rate. But, The survey invites get fewer and fewer every month.

Sorry you haven't done well there. They've been one of my favorites.

Yes the wonderful surveys from mindfeild, where 99% of the time you get a survey from them and all you do is enter your age and sex and then "We or sorry but you don't qualify for the survey"! :evil: I have been with them for a year now and made a whopping $9.00 dollars from them! Heck with that type of money I am making from the I can go into early retirement! I have $4.00 pending for like 3-4 months now and can't cashout until I reach there $5.00 threshold! They keep sending these surveys and I keep getting denied after just the 2 questions age and sex! Finally the other day after 3-4 months of furstration just trying to make $1.00 from them so I can cashout and then give them the boot goodbye, I finally got one for $2.00, which will send me to $6.00 once it finally gets credited! So once it finally gets credited and I can cash out and once I get my money, GOOD BYE 99% not getting approved surveys, cya Mindfeild!

This site is a big JOKE, why bother sending someone a survey to do if your just going to deny them after 2 simple questions of age and sex! :evil: I mean come on, with technology the way it is, there system should be able to figure out your age and sex before sending the darn survey to you because of the information you filled out at there webstie to begin with!

So how many other people here have experienced Mindfield Wonderful 99% "your no approve" surveys?

Ditto here. I've been with them for over 2 years and never disqualified before. Now, I haven't qualified for a survey in over 2 months. I'm about ready to drop them. They're just a waste of time when all you do is enter sex and age.

Susie :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

Mindfield is uneven for me. Many times I click on a survey invite within seconds of receiving it and get a message that the survey is closed already. But once or twice a year I get a diary or a product test that pays $20-25, so I stay a panelist.

• 2 weeks later...

They aren't one of the best for me but I do qualify once in a while. I think part of what frustrates the OP is that all these survey companies have profiles on you. Often times they want you to update them and they tell you it is so they can send surveys that fit you. Well if that is the case, they know my age, gender, race, etc so I should never be DQ'ed after answering those questions. The OP should never be getting survey invitations if he is DQ'ed after two questions.

I have had this same crap happen when a survey asks if you have a child. When you tell them you have a 17 year old male, they then ask if he is available to take a survey now. When you click "yes", the next page DDs you and tells you that they are looking for respondents that fit a different profile.

We know that survey makers are some of the dumbest people. Rather than ask what products you used in the past week or month, they ask what products you used in the last year, then 6 months, then 3 months, then past month, then past two weeks, and then they DQ you for not using the product in the past two week. Why not ask that question first? If I used the product in the past two weeks than I used it in the past 12 months so there is no need to ask so many time frames.

If the survey companies had any brains, the survey invitations would be sent to you knowing that your demographics are a match and you would never have to end your age or gender etc. You would just get on with the survey. Instead they have profiles on us yet we have to keep answering the same demographics questions over and over.