SURVEYHEAD..Received intersting email from them...

greeneyeddevils

We would like to thank you for your ongoing participation in the Surveyhead research panel! We understand that our panelists have experienced a longer than usual delay related to cash-out requests over the last few weeks. We know this delay has caused frustration among our panelists and we want you to know that we are working hard to correct this issue. Our panel is growing quickly and we are experiencing a backlog due to this rapid growth! While we are excited about our popularity, we do not want valuable panelists like you to pay the price.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience our recent cash-out delays have caused you and we appreciate your patience as we improve and expedite our process. Please know that we are working hard to improve your experience and to fulfill all of our rewards in a timely fashion. Should you have any questions please feel free to email us at [email protected]

Thank you!

The Surveyhead Customer Support Team

www.surveyhead.com

That's the most honest thing I've heard from them in a long time...I'd still like my $$$$ though...lol

I guessed that they were getting more panelists than they could handle. Not only were they getting good reviews here and elsewhere, but on "Mommy Blogs" too. A victim of their own success..

Hi Kim - I just saw your post after posting my "SurveyHead new look " thread elsewhere. Those who have gotten little satisfaction from customer service can vent their frustrations in a new "customer satisfaction survey" posted with the other "profiles" surveys. Let her rip!