payment

hammerman

What's with Specpan? Been doing surveys in the consruction field for them for several years. Since late last year - no payment. Requested checks twice, recieved nothing. e-mail contact never replied to. Anyone else having issues?

Well, Ive tried twice more to contact Specpan. I'm owed $43.00, $32.00 and $5.00. Thier on line records show I was paid by check for the 43.00and 32.00. I have never gotten paid. I have not been able to contact them either and have never had a reply.

EJ

What's with Specpan? Been doing surveys in the consruction field for them for several years. Since late last year - no payment. Requested checks twice, recieved nothing. e-mail contact never replied to. Anyone else having issues?

When will I get paid for completing a survey?

Once you complete a survey you will receive a check for the survey amount within 4 to 6 weeks. Your check will be sent to the address you have given us, so it is very important to keep your address current; otherwise you may not receive your check. Update your address by logging in to your account

This is what it says on their facts page, but it has always taken them around 10 weeks to pay me from the time I requested a check. I requested 1 on Oct 13 and got the check on Jan 7th.

What they show on the rewards page is when it was processed not when it was paid. I don't know how long it takes to PROCESS a check but it must take them a long time.

I have never had a problem getting paid. I just know it will take a while. They pay so well, I have never made a deal of it, but I have only been with them for a year and a half. Did they used to pay on time?

I hope there is not a problem because they owe me $65. I am expecting a check in a couple weeks, so I will post if and when it comes. I hope you get things worked out. I love their surveys, they are interesting and the pay is good. Wish they sent more. I have been getting about 2 per month this year, it is normally 1 every 2 months. Let me know when you get paid.

• 1 month later...

At last, I got a $20 check from Specpan today. That was for a cashout from Jan. 21, 2010. Only took 11 weeks! They still owe me $45 but at least I got part of it. They have always been slow, but I delt with it because they pay so well for their surveys. 11 weeks is a little too long. I emailed them a number of times with no response at all. I sometimes wonder how many of these companies are a 1 or 2 man(or woman) show! In my last email to them , I mentioned they had a great score with the BBB (A) and I hoped this was an oversite. That was on May 15th and the check was cut on May 17th. It still took 2 and 1/2 weeks to be mailed. Maybe the rest will come soon and they will get things worked out.

Just go ahead and report them to the BBB

• 4 weeks later...

I got a check for $20 from Specpan last week. That was good but they owed me a lot more. They said I would get the rest soon. It doesn't sound like they are doing very well. I sent them a lot of emails with no response but the last one I sent, I told them I checked them out with the BBB and saw that they had an A rating and I would hate to see that change. They responded the same day telling me the check would be mailed the next day and it was.