Anyone on Buzzback's Survey list?

rosiesmom

I have tried and tried to log on to their site and and I sent them three emails asking about my account. I have heard nothing and now I can't even log in. My email addy isn't recognized all of a sudden. I have $12 pending with them. Is anyone else having issues with them?

• 2 weeks later...

I find it odd that they sent me surveys and now, when I ask about anything at all, their system doesn't recognize my email addy. I am going to go ahead and file with the BBB. I would like to have Survey Police in on it, but their complaint section is being updated, so I will just file with the BBB and be done with it. Thanks for the responses!

• 2 weeks later...

I was on another site and foudn myself taking one with their name on it. Of course I spent 15 minutes answering questions and then it just spit me out. They may have found out it was me. :shock::D

• 2 weeks later...

The BBB came through for me. I hate to have wasted their time for $8. I had $12 coming to me, but they didn't give me credit for 2 surveys. They are going to Paypal my account the $8. They didn't say how long it would take though. So I guess I should feel lucky that I am even getting that amount. No more Buzzback for me!

• 2 weeks later...

After a week, I received an email from the BBB stating that Buzzback didn't know how I wanted my money. They had been told that a week before, but I thought they might be stonewalling again. So I sent the request again, cc'd in the BBB and sent it on its way. Hopefully I see the money sometime this year. I will give them 30 days and then I will go back to the BBB.