MINDFIELD ....heads up

rstanc

Just wondering if anyone else has had any problems with Mindfield. They have not credited me anything since oct. 09. There must be over 10 surveys that i have taken. Of course they keep giving me the usual run around.

thought i might give everyone a heads up on this and beware.

They tend to be slow, and you need to save all copies of the original email invites of those

surveys that you have completed.

At any given time, I have about 6-10 surveys at least 6 months old that have not been paid to me

Then all of the sudden they will credit me for 4-5 at one time.

My largest complaint with them, is that I will see the actual invite pop into my email and I will

immediately click the link to take the survey, and get the message: WE HAVE RECEIVED ALL THE

RESPONDENTS THAT WE NEED

How can this be?? I try the survey within seconds of getting the email, it totally sucks

I would email them with the survey # and ask them what the hold up is, if not then report them

Thanks for the info, Patticakes. From your experience and mine it seems like this must be typical of them. They have told me a few times that the surveys are not closed, its funny, they want me to believe that they are the only survey company in the world that does the same survey for 6 months and longer. Lord, i can not stand for some idiots to insult my intelligence. I'll drop these clowns unless i hear a lot of good about them, which would really surprise me.

It's kind of funny that they are one of only a few that i have not dropped, they didn't do this last year. I guess i'll end up with only one or two survey companies left or maybe none at all, but i know one thing. I'll wake up every morning with some self- respect and won't be angry either :D .

• 3 weeks later...