surveyspot issues, overall survey site roadblocks...

iceminx

So I signed up for survey spot again to give them another chance and had to make it through days of unpaid surveys. I was offered my first paid survey on Friday -$3. I took the ENTIRE survey and was then told at the end that I didn't qualify. :evil:

Today I received an offer for a $30 survey with a $25 follow-up. As soon as I entered my location, I of course, was informed that I did not qualify. :evil:

:evil:

I'm not sure if I should just hang in there cause all I'm getting from other survey sites is 30 cents a day plus MAYBE .50 on the new Inbox Dollars/Send Earnings which now sucks.

My rewards from Opinion Outpost and your2cents have been pending -NOT SENT for over a month. I received 3 dollars from Pinecone in one month.

What great sites am I missing??

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly I have been pretty happy with Survey Spot for the most part. I have two $5 checks I need to cash from them at this time. I feel I am getting fewer paid surveys, but I AM still getting them and they have always paid me.

If you took the entire survey, write to them and tell them that. They might credit you with the $3 anyway. The one time I had an issue with them they did respond and credit me promptly.

Inbox Dollars sucks big time (I wish I'd never signed up with them but I am determined to get my money in the end!). mysurvey is really reliable; you can accumulate points to redeem for prizes or cash. I am very pleased with them. Lightspeed Panel is ok - I have redeemed a lot of $5 Amazon GC's from them, but their worst attribute is that they never - I mean NEVER - respond to emails. So if you have a problem, that will be an issue. I've had pretty good results from Opinion Outpost & great results from Pinecone. HotSpex seems pretty reliable but I have yet to be able to redeem any prizes from them after being a member for months.

Good luck!

That sounds like a technical problem. I've never been through a whole survey only to say I didn't qualify.

Opinion Outpost and Your 2 Cents have horrible payout times. I think they send checks only once a month so if you miss the cutoff (which is never mentioned) then it can take over a month. I think it's ridiculous, but that's how they do it.

I just wish everyone did Paypal. Then I could just transfer it to my bank account. Just seems stupid in this high-tech, fast-paced world that we have to wait weeks for anything. Alas...

Survey Spot is pretty decent - I think you might have to do those non-paying ones to increase your chances to getting paying ones later. I know when I first started there, I did just about anything that came across, then I started getting paying ones, although still not a LOT, but more than just a few.

Pinecone is generally good. I think it has some 'lull' periods or maybe that's just "bad luck" (i.e. just not getting randomly assigned) I've certainly made more than $3 in a month with them.

I'm higher on Lightspeed than some, though I've never really had any problem with them. I just hate some of their survey setups, and the lengths can be annoying sometimes. I've gotten a good amount of Amazon and Paypal redemptions with Lightspeed.

Basically, I'd sign up with any respectable company you find (use this site!) and that will pay/allow members of your country to participate (i.e. if you're in the US - most UK-based companies can't handle foreign members and vice versa).

• 2 months later...

Pretty good luck with them. Only problem I've had recently is on the sweepstakes. There has been several times it will not download, and so my only recourse is to hit the refresh and then it says I've already been there.

• 2 weeks later...

I am really new to this survey taking thing. I am signed up to about 30 panels. Get lots of e-mail but not much for surveys. I get survey invitations everyday from Survey Spot but I cannot sign in and check my account. I have stopped doing their surveys until I get a answer from the e-mail I sent to them asking for help. Sounds like I will never hear from them. Any ideas on how to clear up my not being able to sign in?

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
That sounds like a technical problem. I've never been through a whole survey only to say I didn't qualify.

I have and it has been with Survey Spot. This is done to get answers without having to pay people. Sometimes the initial response to a survey is not so good so they offer a reward and then tell you that you don't qualify after you give them all the answers.

Please don't make excuses for companies that do this by saying it is a technical problem.

Had an OTX survey Surveyspot ran tell me I took too long to do the survey and would have to retake it. It was supposed to be 30 minutes long for $5 but in reality took just over an hour to finish. I emailed their survey support telling them I didn't plan to retake a survey I completed once. I provided the topic, survey number and message that showed on next page when I was told to click submit to be rewarded. They agreed and gave me credit for the survey.

How OTX is still around with their lousy reputation is amazing.

• 3 months later...

I have and it has been with Survey Spot. This is done to get answers without having to pay people. Sometimes the initial response to a survey is not so good so they offer a reward and then tell you that you don't qualify after you give them all the answers.

Please don't make excuses for companies that do this by saying it is a technical problem.

Well, then why have I never once - EVER been the victim of this if this is how they scam people?

I have never EVER gone a whole survey only to have it say I didn't qualify at the end.

In fact, once I got stuck in the middle of a survey and they paid me anyway for "trying and bringing it to our attention". This was with ClearVoice.

All I've been getting from Surveyspot is surveys with "sweepstakes" entry. Not worth my time. Has anyone ever won on the 2 instant win games? They are ridiculous. I always get 5, 10, 25, 100 entries though!