Beware:Lightspeed ConsumerSay Invitation

ohiomomoftwo

I have recieved a Lightspeed invitation to join something called ConsumerSay. This ConsumerSay wants online access to all of my bank accounts. I had recieved this same invitation from another well known survey company less than a month ago. I'm really disapointed that these panels think I'm going to risk all of my money being stolen by whom ever they have contracted with just for their $20 reward. When you give someone your password you give them permission to use your money as if it were their own. I do surveys to earn a couple of bucks so I can take my kids out for fast food now and then, not so I can be robbed blind.

• 4 weeks later...

I ran into this company yesterday. My first reaction was "are they out of their mind?" My second was "I wonder how many people are going to answer these questions."

I have gotten that survey a few times in the past from Lightspeed, and I WILL NOT give my personal account information to ANYONE NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY ARE GOING TO PAY ME!

I have long onto that survey and once I saw what they were requesting and closed the survey, but no the survey is still on my list of available surveys and I can't get rid of it. There seams to be no way to opt out or remove it from the available list :(

I have long onto that survey and once I saw what they were requesting and closed the survey, but no the survey is still on my list of available surveys and I can't get rid of it. There seams to be no way to opt out or remove it from the available list :(

That's my only problem with this company. I've had issues like that and OO has always responded and removed the survey. Right now survey 24981 says that the link is not entered correctly. It eventually will fall off but it's really annoying. I tried finding someone at lightspeedresearchpanel to fix it but no luck finding a human so far.

That's my only problem with this company. I've had issues like that and OO has always responded and removed the survey. Right now survey 24981 says that the link is not entered correctly. It eventually will fall off but it's really annoying. I tried finding someone at lightspeedresearchpanel to fix it but no luck finding a human so far.

They are still in the process in training the Apes on how to read and write! So until they are able to do this, then as for now they will have no one to respond to the emails! So please be patient with them! :lol:

The sad thing is that there are probably thousands of people who would give them this info for free as long as they got a sweepstakes entry.

• 2 months later...

I also went through the registration process then dumped out when I came to the bank account crap. The next day I got an email from them saying all I had to do to finish was enter the bank info. I went back in and changed all the profile data inculding the email address. That was two weeks ago. Not a peep since.