Question about ACOP

rstanc

A few months ago, i tried to sign into American Consumer Opinion poll, but could not. I was eventually told that i must have cancelled my account, that there was no record of my email address. Well we all know thats a lie, they know who has taken surveys from them. Anyway, this would not have surprised me at all if it had of happened with one of the many 'kiddy' survey companies, but ACOP seemed like a nice and decent company.

So i'm wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this with them or maybe this was just a one time fluke. I had had no problems with them at all for about a year.

Thanks for any info. about this.

Same here, I didn't get anything from them for like 6 months then suddenly a pt offer showed up in my email about 2 months ago..now again nothing

Never had a problem with ACOP. As a matter of fact that recently added Paypal as a payment option. It took about 2 weeks to get the money.

Apr 15, 2010 Thank you very much for your participation in American Consumer Opinion® Online, the worldwide consumer network. ....blah blah blah.....Payment From Decision Analyst dba American Consumer Opinion Completed Details Payment From Decision Analyst dba American Consumer Opinion $84.00 USD

Would suggest reinstatement with them if possible.

Thank you, all for the info. I think it must have been just bad luck on my part.

I think i'll try to sign up again and see what happens.

thanks, again.

Does anybody know how long it takes for them to credited money to your account, I think it's 2 weeks but I have been waiting for over 2 weeks now and have not been credited? I have contacted them 3 times concerning this issue and have not received a response.