Survey Companies Suck

majax79

Just did a OO survey it was 12 minutes for $2.50.Got into it about 3/4 of the way before it disqualified me.Guess I didnt use the the shampoo for the reason they wanted me to use it for,so why the hell didnt they ask me that in the first place?Sure would have kept me from wasting my time!

Kim,

Shampoo is not for drinking!

Just did a OO survey it was 12 minutes for $2.50.Got into it about 3/4 of the way before it disqualified me.Guess I didnt use the the shampoo for the reason they wanted me to use it for,so why the hell didnt they ask me that in the first place?Sure would have kept me from wasting my time!

This has been happening to me a lot lately. What a waste of time! I think that I'm getting burned out on these types of surveys. :|

Susie

If they asked you to test a product and offered to pay you for it and you did test the product and now they claim you are not quillifed to for the survey after spending your time testing there product, I would make a complaint to the BBB on it!

I am finding more and more surveys that I seem to complete but when I try to advance to the congrats screen, I get some error message. I did ask Quick Rewards about it, and they manually added the money to my account. I haven't had the same luck with Survey spot though. I did go to the BBB on them recently.

I am finding more and more surveys that I seem to complete but when I try to advance to the congrats screen, I get some error message. I did ask Quick Rewards about it, and they manually added the money to my account. I haven't had the same luck with Survey spot though. I did go to the BBB on them recently.

I just did TWO surveys today for mysurvey, got to the end, and got some lame "our servers are down" message. Naturally, my points were note credited. Please explain to me how your servers can be "down" when they were "up" for two complete 15 minute surveys?!?!?! :shock: GMAB!!

I NEVER had this kind of garbage happen before their "merger" :evil:

Good for you. I am glad to see people turning the tables on this dishonest survey companies. If we keep the pressure on, the survey companies are going to realize that it is less trouble just to pay us what we earned instead of trying to cheat us. I just had another success with the BBB against Global Test Market who ripped me off for 70 points ($3.50). They said I screened out of the surveys. I had screen shots of the last page of the survey and told them what they were about. I couldn't have done that if I screened out. They gave me 70 points less than a week after filing the BBB complaint.

The latest thing I am seeing from survey companies are long threatening paragraphs about how you have to be honest and take your time or you won't get paid, but then they send an email invite for a survey for 10 minute but when on you click on the link the time suddenly is now 25 minutes, yet the reward is the same. If you want to be dishonest with me, I will be dishonest with you.