Say Nation Latest Rip Off Company

Whatatay

Several times in the past two weeks I have been disqualified from surveys at Say Nation and told I would get 25 points but the points never get credited. On the one hand, 25 points isn't a big deal especially when you really didn't invest much time in a survey due to being disqualified, but if they say they are going to give 25 points, then they should be doing it. If they are going to be dishonest and cheat members out of 25 points, they are probably ripping them off out of a lot more.

I just did a survey for them about childrens jeans for 3000 points, I completed the entire survey until I had a screen that said thank you for completing this survey, then when I pressed the next button I got the saynation screen that said sorry you did not qualify for the survey! BS grr... :evil:

I just did a survey for them about childrens jeans for 3000 points, I completed the entire survey until I had a screen that said thank you for completing this survey, then when I pressed the next button I got the saynation screen that said sorry you did not qualify for the survey! BS grr... :evil:

File a complaint with the BBB, if there going to say "Thank You for completing this survey", then on the next screen say "sorry you did not qualify for the survey"? Something is fishing in Denmark there!

I just cashed out my points for a $10 walmart card and after I got it I unregistered my account with them..not worth dealing with crappy survey companies like this.

Abagailb14, I also completed the same survey with my son and at the end of the survey it stated I did not qualify and only awarded me 25 points, but after that I wrote to support stating the problem and let them know that I my 5,000 points do not get added to my account within 5 days I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and in about 4 days I received an email from SayNation support and they let me know their was an error at the end of the survey and they have credited my account with my 5,000 points.

You might want to email them in regards to your points.

Report them to the BBB! Don't let them get by with scamming you!

Just filed out a complaint with the BBB. They cheated me out of 75 points in the past few weeks and thought it was okay to ignore my complaints. It is only 7.5 cents but if they are ripping me off, they are ripping other people off too and it adds up. The is no record of them with the BBB, but lets hope my complaint gets them a file and an 'F' rating.

They are owned by noderesearch.com which is where I got the contact info for the complaint.