I won a prize at ACOP

SurveyBang

GJ!!Next someone will win Surveyspot's mysterious grand prize draw lol..don't know how many times I've played that stupid slot machine at the end of their surveys..really don't know why I bother :P

Kudos Kim!! I've been with them for a year and rarely get anything, and when I have I never qualify. It makes me feel good to hear/see that someone from here won.

• 2 weeks later...
I went to check my account and found out that I won a $5.00monthly prize.Not much but I'm thankful and it's about time I see these survey companies actually starting to hand out prizes,it's kind of renewed my faith in them!

Well well wouldnt you know it, got the same thing when i checked my account today. A 5$ surprise in there...

20100013-XXX Monthly Winner

04/27/2010

$5.00

WoooooooooooooooWoooooooooooo!

I actually won a gift certificate on Opinion Square's slot machine this week! Macy's $25. Now, whether I'll actually RECEIVE it - we'll see!! Fingers xxxxxd

WoooooooooooooooWoooooooooooo!

I actually won a gift certificate on Opinion Square's slot machine this week! Macy's $25. Now, whether I'll actually RECEIVE it - we'll see!! Fingers xxxxxd

I've won on the OpinionSquare game 3 times! Once I won a wireless blue tooth headset, another time I won a wireless keyboard and then a $25 Macy's gift card. I received each gift about a week after winning. They are for real!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

They still owe me 15 dollars and its been 2 weeks. I called that Anna Parks girl and left a voice mail about a week ago and no call back.

They still owe me 15 dollars and its been 2 weeks. I called that Anna Parks girl and left a voice mail about a week ago and no call back.

They now pay with PayPal. I cashed out in July and received it in 2 days.

Guest Anonymous

They now pay with PayPal. I cashed out in July and received it in 2 days.

They payed me.

• 4 months later...