WHERE'S OPINION OUTPOST?

ld1972

They seem to be less than before but I did get 3 today.

Same thing happened to me with Lightspeed. Suddenly stopped getting surveys for 2 months straight, even though others here were still getting them. I emailed them and asked if my below cashout threshold amount was going to be held hostage since I wasn't getting surveys. They never responded but within a week the surveys started coming back. Don't know if it was just a coincidence because their customer support is virtually non-existant.

You may want to try sending them an email like I did with Lightspeed and ask what's up. Maybe accounts fall through the cracks occassionally.

i haven't received any survey opportunities from OPINION OUTPOST in the last month. does anyone know if they are still in business? they are my favorite survey site.

Where do you live? I haven't gotten much from them lately.

I check in with them every other day, and I have cashed out for $15 this year. I don't qualify for most of their surveys, but I do try. I don't wait for them to send an invitation to me. It took 2 weeks for me to get my check, and so far, I like this site.

well, i hadn't received anything for a month, i emailed them, and they said that i was flaged for using 2 accounts which wasn't true. i usually log on from my home computer and work computer. they said to use one computer only. don't know why. i'ved now been receiving surveys from them since.

well, i hadn't received anything for a month, i emailed them, and they said that i was flaged for using 2 accounts which wasn't true. i usually log on from my home computer and work computer. they said to use one computer only. don't know why. i'ved now been receiving surveys from them since.

I cash out as soon as I hit the minimum because of things like this. I don't have multiple accounts with any survey company but the way they rip us off, I don't trust them and think they sometimes use that excuse to not pay people.

So far I haven't had a problem with them.... yet! :D But you never can tell! Any way I signed up with them in March of this year and have made so far $17.40. They say it takes 4-8 weeks to get your check, but so far it has always been 1 week or just a little over a week! I don't qualify on a lot of there surveys, but when I do qualify, they do pay good and get your money to you quick when you cash out.

However you never know about survey company's nowadays, it wouldn't surprise me if they started going to the dog house also, like so many other company's that use to be good!