$2 for 140 Minute Survey, Clear Voice, Yeah Right!

Whatatay

Got an email invitation to take a 140 minute survey for $2.00 from Clear Voice. I replied to the email asking if it was an error and if they really meant 14 minutes or $20. I then told them they were nuts if they thought I was going to spend 140 minutes for $2. Of course I did click on the link and DQ'ed myself to get the 10 cents. That's usually all I do with Clear Voice and I almost have enough to cash out.

it was a movie survey, the movie was national treasure 2.

since i never saw it in the theater, was able to catch their HD version of it while i did homework. The 5 minute survey afterwords proved to be the easiest 2 bucks i made that day. So instead of spending 10 bones on a decent movie, i made 2 on it. No problems at all with that.

Epoll sent me an invitation to watch a 2 hour special on the history channel earlier this week...their new series, America: The History of Us. They paid me 1250 points which is about the same as 2$ when you cash out at their highest paypal level of 30$. Another 2 hours I did other things and got paid to watch something that was enjoyable.

Darn I missed that history show and actually wanted to watch it. I watched that special about how states were formed. I gotta remember to set my DVR :(

I didn't get this one from Epoll. Hopefully I'll get an invite this week. I'm doing well with Epoll. I'm at 10,850 points currently.

Valued Opinions paid me 4$ for 40 minutes tonight to watch an episode of how i met your mother and the 5 or 10 min survey after. these are easy money to me.

O the second part of their history channel series was on tonight. it picked up at the Rev war and carried to the Civil war.

I was hoping that Epoll would send another invite to watch the history channel again but no such luck last week and nothing thus far this week. It may have been a week one poll they only needed.

Thats where i make it kick me out and I at least get the 10 cents. I almost have enough to get two amazon gift cards.