Survey Spot pissing me off

greeneyeddevils

This company has become a joke....You go to cash out now & using Paypal...they give you some lame ass excuse saying that your request can't be processed.....It's not like I'm cashing out $100's of dollars..I think it's like $10-12....but this new way of redeeming is crap....So now you sit & wonder if they're holding your $$$$ back since they can't afford to pay....

Anyone else having a problem trying to cash out on their new system?

I'm sure if I ever got to the point that I COULD cash out, I would have problems. I am wondering how much they get paid by the companies to send out these surveys. I am not sure how the whole thing plays out. I don't think you can cash out until you get to $10, and that seems to take forever, I think there are a lot of us in that boat. Sorry you are having problems.

Ditto on Survey Spot. They want me to take a survey then transfer me to the page with the 6 different languages. Sometimes it will go back and say take survey and again send me to the language page. After the fourth try, I say forget it. I've got better surveys to take than that! :evil:

I just had that language page thing with Survey Spot. I was supposed to get 200 points and instead they gave me 10 free entries into their "drawing." Does anyone really win those things? As for getting paid they just paid me $15 via Pay Pal a few days ago with no problems.

This is the response that I just got from Survey Spot....see more Mod edit - No cursing allowed happening with the site

Thank you for your e-mail.

If you are having problems with Paypal:

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are currently experiencing some technical issues with regards to the Pay Pal claim on our website which may prevent you from claiming your points. The maintenance will take two weeks. If you are unable to claim your points, we ask that you please try again in two weeks’ time. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this situation.

Best Regards,

SurveySpot Member Services

I am SO glad I'm not with SS anymore. Between the posts here and at another forum they just sound incompetent. I feel bad for people who are getting the runaround from them. Good luck.

Report them to the BBB, you will get your money that way for sure because they don't want a bad rating! I cashed out a coule days ago for $19.00, got my instantly at paypal!

I'm getting no where with this place. Had 7 surveys and didn't qualify for 1. They were $1-$2 surveys. As soon as I get enough to cash out, I'm quitting them.