What is Up with Survey Spot?

Not-a-Sucker

Has their computer gone insane? In the last three days, I have received the same survey over and over, sometimes for 100 points, sometimes for 200, 300, 400. The funny thing is, this was one of the rare ones I qualifed for and completed two weeks ago. When you click on Start Survey, you go to a page of many languages that says "We are currently directing you to another survey opportunity. ...." and then they want you to take a freebie. Is this some new scam of theirs to try to get more people to complete the sweeps only surveys?

I haven't been getting deluged with surveys like you, but the transferring to a multiple language page happens frequently. I was taking an invitation survey, when they transferred me to that page, and then to another survey. Thinking it was one of those freebies, i almost quit. instead i forged on and received an invitation to a $12 interactive for next week. You never know.....

Funny, I was just coming here to post the same question about SS. The last couple of days every survey that they send me I'll click on and it will say its closed or I get the foreign language page saying I'm being redirected..I can be in my inbox when a survey comes in and click on it immediately and I get this. I got really peeved about it today when they sent me a 2500 pt bulletin board survey that was of course closed :evil: Hope they get things working again soon..I was making good money with them for awhile there.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been getting that redirected to another survey alot with survey spot. Today i clicked thru 16 redirects till it finall gave me the 504 error in my browser. Can't believe it redirected me 16 times to 16 different surveys. Try it you'll see.