ISPOS buys OTX!

gene55

April 6 (Bloomberg) -- Ipsos SA, which conducts public opinion polls for Thomson Reuters Corp., the Associated Press, and McClatchy Co., is considering “sizable” acquisitions in the U.S., its chief executive officer said.

The Paris-based company is considering targets in developed countries as well as emerging markets, CEO Didier Truchot said in an interview. Ipsos in January said it would pay $71 million for U.S. consumer researcher OTX Corp. to strengthen its online- research capabilities.

I don't use either company because I hate them and have been ripped off by both. I know some people do ok with them and might be interested.

In my opinion they deserve each other. I just hope the other survey companies quit using these two low lifes.

Just goes to show how much money these companies are making off of us dummies. You people that are dumb enough to do surveys for a sweepstakes entry that I don't think even exist with most companies, need to look at these numbers!

I have been with Ipsos and haven't had a problem with them yet. They recently change things around and it seems to be getting even better and I have been earning money with them faster than there old way of things. I don't know anything about the OTX buy out, but maybe things will improve with OTX since Ipsos has bought them out! :D

shame really since its alot easier to qualify for Ipsos surveys than the otx ones. i almost have to try to DQ from Ipsos surveys these days..although their pay isnt great either.