Toluna Giving Some Decent Surveys

Whatatay

I have been getting some 6000 point ($2.00) surveys from Toluna lately and also some 3000 ($1) ones. I refuse to do any for under 3000 points. All their 700, 900, 1200, 1500, 1900, and 2100 point survey invitations go straight in the trash. Perhaps they are seeing that offering peanuts gets them nothing. So much for the theory that doing free and low point surveys will get you more and bigger paid ones. I don't believe that for a second and never have.

If everyone refused to do the free and low point surveys they would be forced to start paying decent amounts for our time.

I got ride of them about 2 months ago, mainly because I had several surveys that I successfully completed but they claimed I didn't. After a few attempts trying to contact them about the surveys and being completely ingorned, I was forced to go to the BBB on them! Which they finally did issue me the points. So be careful with them they will screw you over in a heart beat! They CAN'T be trusted!

After receiving surveys that pay anywhere from 900 to 9000 points I tried a survey that no incentive listed and it ended up being an Invoke screener.

ya i get a good deal of those no incentive surveys are invoke screeners, i just hate to lose the time and not qualify for them or end up as just a SS entry.

Toluna is well good payee survey company, I do get a lot of invitations which amount to 30,000, 12,000 and 6,000 so I have to opportunity to cash out early when it reaches 60,000 points = $20.00. Just it takes time for them to credit your pending points. As of now I got 6 pending points maybe 24,000 points on waiting. But when they pay members they right away means waiting period was 2 to 4 days only.

I get some of the "bigger point" surveys, but, I also get a lot of the 900 points for 30-minute survey garbage. (Yes, that amounts to about 50 cents an hour). GMAB!!

I get some of the "bigger point" surveys, but, I also get a lot of the 900 points for 30-minute survey garbage. (Yes, that amounts to about 50 cents an hour). GMAB!!

Ok, this one will be hard to top. The most recent "incentive" I got from Toluna:

Topic: Food

Survey ID: 1100042-US

Survey Length: 75

Reward: 2,100 Points

Let's see, 3,000 points = $1, so, 2,100 points = 66 cents FOR A 75 MINUTE SURVEY!?!?!?! Where do I sign up?!?!?!? :twisted:

It's not a new practice: I think they do this when they have extra spaces open. I used to get these "Instant Invokes" that paid $5 on the spot for 60 minutes. What you just got is actually an improvement: SurveySpot furnished these 20 minute 'Invoke Lites" last year with no incentive.

I didn't even bother signing up for them. Not after hearing/reading what they have been doing to people on here and with other people I know.

I didn't even bother signing up for them. Not after hearing/reading what they have been doing to people on here and with other people I know.

Good decision on that! I did multiple surveys from them that I successfully completed and they claimed I didn't quilfy, took over 2 months to get back to me on it. Horrible customer service, has to be the worst of ALL survey company's and obviously scamming people!

I just cashed out today for the first time with Paypal. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for them to pay? If and when I get paid I am done with them.

I just cashed out today for the first time with Paypal. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for them to pay? If and when I get paid I am done with them.

When I was with them, which brings back the most painful memory's :lol:, I usually got it within a few days. But don't count on that, they seem to just be getting worse and worse!