Anyone a member of GSB Behavioral Lab?

majax79

I just found out about this site but it's not accepting new members now. Is anyone a member of that site? Is it legitimate?

I just found out about this site but it's not accepting new members now. Is anyone a member of that site? Is it legitimate?

I have been with them for over a year. They are legit and pay very well and within a few days. Keep checking with them, they take new members about once a year. If I hear anything I will post. Most of their studies pay $8 for 15-20 minutes and sometimes they want you to expand later and they pay you again.

• 6 months later...

I must have put myself on their list months ago, because yesterday I got an e-mail from them with a user id and password. So, I guess if you try to sign up, they put you on a waiting list. I can't wait to get something from them and see what it's like. From the reviews here, it sounds like a real organization.

I just signed up...being Canadian let's see if I get a response...they said in a few days I should receive an email..sounds like a good company...let's wait & see

I got in too. Did my first study with them.

What did you get paid for doing your study? was it Paypal or Amazon Gift Cert if you don't mind me asking

• 2 weeks later...

I they aren't accepting new members, what's the difference if they are legit?