Pay pal

kell-b

Need some help/info. A lot of sites now may out money by Paypal only, I have no problems with that but I need some info clarifying. Do you have to pay to withdraw? I looked on their site but didn't find it too clear.

I have contacted Paypal themselves and explained how I'm not a member and the email they sent me, asked me for my account name and etc and how happy I am with the company so far. So I'm not asking them again!

I have a paypal acct. I think they are good people. I is free to join and generally you don't have to pay to extract your funds. If you make a purchase and your money is refunded I think you pay have to pay a small fee for that but otherwise, I have never known them to charge for this.

Thanks for the info. Been on their site to sign up, but do I want a personal or premier account? I will only be using it to get rewards paid into.

Got a paypal account, got a betfair account. Earn money on surveys paid into paypal, shift into betfair and go for tennis and football. Best result so far betted up £8 from paypal to £360 on betfair. Don't forget you could always lose, but the thing to remember is you never had the real money in the first place and you hav'nt lost hard earned real cash. Outcome= built new computer total cost £900 only paid out about £150 from my real money in the ol' bank account

:D