Hey need a suggesion

johndavid123

hey what is the best place you ever visited actually me and Kam are planning to have a weekly tour..last time we went to Singapore and Mouritous and we had a great great visit there..again after 3 years we are planning for the visit.. can you suggest us??

• 3 months later...
hey what is the best place you ever visited actually me and Kam are planning to have a weekly tour..last time we went to Singapore and Mouritous and we had a great great visit there..again after 3 years we are planning for the visit.. can you suggest us??

I've been to Singapore twice and really like it there. But asking for a suggestion for a trip here is probably not the right forum to do it in. I'm not sure how many people here have actually traveled abroad.

This is probably too late a reply - what the heck! For me, some of my favorite places were India, Egypt, Greece (esp. Mykonos!), Turkey (Izmir is one of the better cities here), Spain, and Thailand. Depending on your budget, it's dirt cheap to travel in North Africa and parts of Asia as well as Eastern Europe. Or you can head the other direction and go to South America- it's pretty reasonable to travel there.