Lightspeed Contact Information

majax79

Does anyone have a phone number for Lightspeed? I tried calling the 1-877-839-5030 I found in an earlier thread but it goes straight to voicemail and the mailbox is full so I can't leave a message. They are impossible to get ahold of. I wonder who runs this company?

I also noticed that alot of my recent surveys with them were from OTX/Opinionsphere.

Sorry don't know the contact phone of them just want say that even me I usually sent them messages but respond. Not sure how they operate like that but they do pay thou. Good luck on contacting ,try and try they might respond

I just filed a BBB complaint against Lightspeed over 50 or 75 points and won. They have an F rating with the BBB so didn't expect anything. Once they merged with another survey company, Greenfield I think, they stopped responding to emails. Do yourself a favor, don't waste your time with them. File a complaint at BBB.org. I have filed 4 BBB complaints against 4 survey companies and been paid what I was due.

Here is their address which you will need to file the complaint straight from their privacy page -

Lightspeed Research

180 Mt. Airy Road, Suite 100

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

I tried that number and I received a voice message that the inbox was full and it just hung up on me. Thank you anyways.

Sorry to here your having trouble with them, I have had them for over a year now and haven't had any problems as of yet! If I were you I would go to the BBB, that usally is a good way of solving problems like this! :D

I wonder if anyone has ever got a hold of Lightspeed and ask them why they don't answer their email? That's the only problem I have with the company.

I just did a Google search and turned up their main site: http://www.lightspeedresearch.com

If that's the same company they look big for a survey company. I'm going to email the Client Operations Director and see if this email response issue can be fixed.

I did get a hold of someone over the phone at Lightspeed, quite a while ago. I asked the woman I spoke with on the phone why they never answer emails. She sounded a little offended and said something to the effect of, "We get so many emails and there are only 1 or 2? of us to answer all of them."(I don't recall whether she said it was just her or she and another person.) Sounded like they were short staffed.

• 3 months later...

Here is the phone number for their Headquarters located in Basking Ridge, NJ. You should be able to get in contact with a real human being with this number.

1(908) 630-0542

Lightspeed has stopped sending me any surveys for no reason...I've never had any trouble with them at all...have cashed out a bunch of times..but I haven't received any surveys for months....WTF?