AIP has most ridiculous incentives ever

abagailb14

I thought other survey companies were bad..I got an email to sign up for AIP surveys and figured I'd see what it was about. They send out about 2 or 3 surveys a month, each one is worth 2 points but get this..you need 500 points to cash out!! And to boot they don't even tell you what that 500 pts converts to in cash...who the hell is going to do that?? Just thought I'd share..made me laugh :D

I agree about the 2 points (2 cents) surveys. That is ridiculous. They do tell you about the 500 points. 500 points = $5 PayPal. To see what the 500 points is, all you have to do is click on the REDEEM button, and you'll see that 500 points = $5.

well at 3 cents a survey and 3 surveys a month, you will be able to cash out for the 500 points for 5$ in the year 2017 :shock:

I don't know why but I get more then 3 surveys a month from them. Yeah only 2 cents per one but it takes me a few seconds to do them.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I have them and I am up to about 24 points now, I pretty much just ignore there surveys anymore! It is just ridiculous to only get like 2 points for a survey and then have a cash out point at 500. Pretty much a ripoff I think! :evil:

I got a survey from them that said they would pay anywhere from 1-110 points for a 30 minute survey.I didn't do it,knowing my luck I would have went the whole 30 minutes and gotten the 1 point!

Plus 110 points is equal to $1.10 for 30 minutes,what are they freakin nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably not because they're getting people to still do their surveys even with that pay scale. They're smart business people.

I quit them the other day. They asked why I no longer wanted to be a member of the panel so I wrote "Your rewards are ridiculous! BIG waste of time!". Good riddance!

• 1 month later...

I quite them also, there 2 point surveys are ridiculous! I wonder if a 3 point survey exist with them, I have never gotten one that high in points! :lol:

• 5 months later...