Stiffed By MyView!

susiejean

I did a survey and spent over 20 mins. on it when suddenly a message came up stating that the site was under construction! It was a survey for MyView and was 1,700 points! I contracted them and told them what happened. This is the reply that I just received:

Dear MyView Member, We certainly apologize for any survey difficulties you have encountered. Due to our strict security, we are unfortunately unable to provide you with access to the survey in question again or reward you for participating in this study. However, you can find additional surveys at www.myview.com. As always, we value your opinions and look forward to your continued participation in our online community. Sincerely, MyView Panelist ServicesYour representative Jordan Miller ***We hope this email answers your question or concern. If you require additional assistance, PLEASE REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL. Please make sure your original message thread remains attached.***

STIFFED!!!!! :twisted: I'm sick of these sites that don't take responsibility for their customers and panalists! Has this happened to anyone else?

Susie

• 2 weeks later...

I have been with them twice now and I didn't get credit for 4 surveys that I did. They gave me some run around and so with 700 points in my account, I quit them. I should have had enough to cash out quite some time ago, but they stiffed me almost 400 points. You really have to be careful with some of these sites.

Haven't had a problem with there surveys yet. However a few months ago they changed everything and went to points, which I think they have gotten cheap on there surveys now with the new point system. They also are giving what is called Virtual Visa now, which means basically you can only order things online or over the phone, since it isn't a physical visa gift card. Which I don't like because a lot of times you end up still with a few dollars left you can't spend because like on a Physical visa gift card you can go to the store and if you have lets say $1.89 you can tell them to charge that and pay the rest by something else. But on the Virtual Visa you can't do that and if you happen to go over the amount of your Virtual Visa, they will charge you like $20.00. I was going to ditch them, but decided to keep it, I can at least pay for my World of Warcraft on line with it! :D

I say report them to the BBB if they are NOT going to give you your points! You spent 20 minutes and then got some stupid thing like that, that is ridiculous and they should pay you!