Print Visionaries Rip-off - anyone?

jenheat

Has anyone else been ripped off by Print Visionaries? They had a survey panel last year and you had to complete 11 months worth of your printer usage to receive a $50 amazon.com card. So for all of 2010 now they have been sending out emails saying that the reward is delayed due to clerical errors. I tried to complain to Vision Critical who runs them and of course they didn't answer the email. Don't join this panel.

I just sent them a message about this yesterday with a copy of the "you'll get paid the first week of May" message. Got a canned response:

Thank you for your email. Your inquiry has been forwarded to our Incentives Team who specializes in prize management and fulfillment. Please allow seven (7) business days for a response.

Cordially,

The Print Visionaries Team

So much for the first week of May.

I also did the 12 month print thing and was promised my $50 amazon reward in January of this year. I finally got it the first week of May, but I had to call the company and file complaints with consumer affairs and better business bureau -- never again -- then they keep sending their pissy little surveys that I am supposed to take for free?? no way

Has anyone else been ripped off by Print Visionaries? They had a survey panel last year and you had to complete 11 months worth of your printer usage to receive a $50 amazon.com card. So for all of 2010 now they have been sending out emails saying that the reward is delayed due to clerical errors. I tried to complain to Vision Critical who runs them and of course they didn't answer the email. Don't join this panel.

Report it to the BBB, you will more than likly get your gift card that way!

• 2 weeks later...