My Points

majax79

I finally had enough points to get a gift card and get out of there. I got so sick of them sending me mass emails everyday. Does anyone else use that site? I imagine it could be really beneficial to those that invest the time and make a lot of purchases online.

I just have a separate email account. Yeah, it helps if you buy stuff online. Posters on other survey boards have suggested to buy things like inkjet cartridges from one of the vendors on mypoints. It's an easy 300 points from Carrot Ink or Inkjets123.

With summer blockbusters approaching, I'm requesting $10 movie passes as my rewards.

I bought my netbook from NewEgg via mypoints - less points than had I bought it from Staples, but Newegg has better customer service.

While mypoints offers Amazon GCs as a reward, they don't offer Amazon merchant points. If they did, I'd be cashing out at mypoints much more often.

BzzAgent members can get mypoints as an incentive now. I'm not a member, so I don't know how much a Bzzer gets per campaign.

i have a seperate email account for paid to clicks and things like mypoints. I just swoop in there and click and get the 5 points without even looking at the pages most of the time. Or you could take their surveys and DQ yourself for the easy 10 pts too.

i have a seperate email account for paid to clicks and things like mypoints. I just swoop in there and click and get the 5 points without even looking at the pages most of the time. Or you could take their surveys and DQ yourself for the easy 10 pts too.

it goes to my regular email but i do the same things with their surveys. the real money is in shopping online or taking advantage of the rare offer that is worth it

I shop online a lot so its worth getting the points for me. I am under a number of family members and I have some people under me and I get 10% of points they make and so it helps out. I have them coming to my use for anything e-mail and I haven't gottan that many e-mails from them a day. Maybe like 5 or 6 so for me thats not worth making a new e-mail that i would just forget to check anyways.lol. I have already gottan 5 $50 gift cards from them last dec. I save my points up and use them at Christmas time for gifts for people.

• 2 weeks later...

ya, just wish they would deliver their codes for things online rather than having to snail mail everything out to me.

I had two longggg surveys through them error out for me right at the end today. I don't have enough hours in the day to follow every survey place so for months I was just clicking the 5 point emails and deleting the survey requests. I think now I remember why I stopped taking their survey offers. just a heads up.

I had two longggg surveys through them error out for me right at the end today. I don't have enough hours in the day to follow every survey place so for months I was just clicking the 5 point emails and deleting the survey requests. I think now I remember why I stopped taking their survey offers. just a heads up.

Yeah, Thats why i just answer the first few questions with weird answers and get the 10 pts from it.

I don't need to give them bad info when I usually get screened out anyway.

mypoints ended up awarding me 10pts when a survey errored out right at the end...but the email from customer service made it seem like it was my fault and they were doing me a huge favor.

just to update.

• 2 months later...

Actually, I do use mypoints. I am a member of BzzAgent and points you get there are automatically turned into mypoints. I also do a little shopping through there which helps, and print & use coupons which helps as well.

I've always been pretty happy with them really; I always redeem my points for $10 WalMart GC's.

Well, it looks like I'm stuck getting some walmart gift cards. I still think it sucks that they removed the most popular option from their menu, 10 or 25 amazon gift codes.

I'm curious, how do you earn points at Bzzagent?

You can earn points by doing surveys, but the most points you earn is when you get a bzzkit (which usually means free items) and submit a bzz report saying what/how you talked about the product. It's usually about 50 points per report.

I've been a My Points member for about 2 years and really like the site. Yes they send a lot of emails and want you to spend money, but for many of those emails you get 5 points just for going to the store they suggest.

Now, when I want to make a purchase, I go to My Points to find a site that has the item I want. I have always been pleased with them.

I downloaded their search tool bar to get extra points but even though I had a delegated search engine, My Points search took over and only lead me to places to buy. I quickly removed the program.